What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 12/7/17 12:55 am

Good morning everyone. i woke up at 3:15 with knee pain, so I thought I would just get the thread started.

This morning I have an osteopath appointment to get my knee dealt with (hopefully). Other than that I think I will just do paperwork and there might be a nap later. No exercise for me today and probably not until Monday to let the knee settle.

Ginny did you buy the Fit Frappe Hot Chocolate? If you did and don't like it, I will buy it off of you when you're in town.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day with PP used as creamer

B2. Egg and peameal bacon sandwich on Dimpflmeier Low Carb Bread (1 slice)

L. Tuna salad on the same bread

D. Lillydale turkey, gravy, SF cranberry sauce, GG mashed cauliflower with cheese and bacon, green beans

S. Protein Hot Chocolate

Totals: 899, Carbs 45, Fat 33, Prot. 125

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/17 1:19 am - Courtice, Canada
RNY on 03/19/18

Where can the Dimpflmeier bread be purchased in store? Is it difficult to find? It looks like a great product.

Thanks

crqvingchange
on 12/7/17 4:58 am

I've seen it sold at Sobeys and Zehrs. It's like a dense German bread. It's thinly sliced and very filling. I like it best toasted.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/17 5:08 am - Courtice, Canada
RNY on 03/19/18

Thanks, I've given my husband the mission to locate it today!!

helferships
on 12/7/17 5:23 am
RNY on 11/14/16

I got some at Loblaws last weekend. I was all excited but be warned - it tasted really weird to me, probably because of the pea protein. DH used it for a grilled cheese sandwich and I am staying away from Frankenbread for now.

crqvingchange
on 12/7/17 5:24 pm

I really don't like it unless I toast it, then it is like all the other multiseed breads to me. A bit on the pricey side at over $8.00 a loaf. I keep it in the freezer and only take a slice at a time.

Ginnny
on 12/7/17 4:31 am, edited 12/6/17 8:32 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC! and everyone else! Before I even read the post I thought WOW you're up early, now I see why. Sorry your knee is being a little ****! I hope your appointment today brings you some relief.

I did buy the Fit Frappe and I like it! I'll probably still have some left this time next year but yes its good. Even though its low cal and has protein I still get a little angst about drinking calories. So, that means, Get Your Own!! LOL

I woke up this morning to the alarm which almost never happens, I'm usually up before it and ready for the gym. BUT yesterday I did my FULL weight routine (first time in a while) and my muscles are feeling it today. So today is a rest day, my Trucker is happy because he always is telling me I don't have to go to the gym everyday.....well YES, I do!! LOL

Was out after work last night so today is a log as I go kind of day. In my "tickle trunk" I have HB eggs, yogurt, jello, protein hot chocolate, chicken breast, chili, and a burger. Lots to choose from.

The struggle today will be to stay out of the damn chocolates and cookies that keep arriving in our office! December, you will not defeat me!!

Have a great day everybody.

Edited because I didn't "by" the Fit Frappe, but I did buy it! LOL

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

rce884
on 12/7/17 5:55 am
RNY on 09/05/17

Good morning sorry about the knees i can relate i have a total knee replacement and realighnment sometime in April. i am not looking forward to it. my boss is taking me out for a goodbye lunch today. so i dont know what lunch will be.

B activia yoghurt

s cheese string

L to be determined

s

D beef in burgundy (gotta eat this stuff up)

s

I think the snacks will probably be left over lunch. but i don't really know. late night snack has been a glass of milk and some cheese the last few nights.

cheers all

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!

Highest weight 311/ Weight day of surgery 271/One Month 257/ Two Months 247.5 / Three Months 241/ Four months 234/ Five months 228

crqvingchange
on 12/7/17 5:18 pm

Hope you enjoyed your farewell luncheon today. There are some big changes ahead for you.

Most Active
Recent Topics