What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 12/14/17 6:03 am

Good morning everyone. Another late start for me today. Lots of errands to run today, and still the dreaded paperwork.

There will be another visit to the gym today, because my body just feels better if I have a workout.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, and later a fried egg and peameal bacon.

L. Egg Salad on toasted Dimpflmeier Protein bread

D. Poached egg on a crabcake with a little Hollandaise and sliced avocado.

S. Lots of decaf throughout the day and a Starbucks latte with a friend.

Totals:1153, Carbs 59, Fat 59, Prot. 103

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/14/17 6:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! This morning was a stupid drive. I was going less than 40 kms/hr on the 401. The road wasn't even bad it was just so damn slow. So I only got in a 1/2 hour at the gym which annoyed me even further. And today is Sing-Song day in the lobby. One of the local high school choirs comes in to perform Christmas Carols and we have "coffee break" in the lobby. YAY. (note sarcasm).

Post Op 20+ mos

B1 - small banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter

B2 - 5 oz meatballs, 3 tbsp. bbq sauce

S - Oikos yogurt, 1/4 cup vector granola, 1 oz blueberries

L - chili, cucumbers

S - premier protein, HB egg

D - shepperds pie

Total Cal 1358, Carbs 107, Protein 125

This seems like an incredible amount of food and I'm not sure I will be able to eat it all. I'll post about my tests from last night separately and you'll understand why the menu change!

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/14/17 6:31 am

Wow your calories are high. I can't wait to see your results from the tests. They must have been good.

The 401 can be a pain. I used to commute to the other side of Toronto and some days in winter my commute was over 2 hours one way.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/14/17 7:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

It usually takes me 10 minutes to get to the gym. I was already running late so the traffic really annoyed me. I could understand if it was snowing and bad out but nope, clear roads.

I commuted to Burlington for three years, so 403 for me! On a good day I could do it in an hour and 15 minutes. Other days I could be 2 hours. The good part was if it was super bad I could work from home!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics