What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 12/18/17 3:45 am

Good morning everyone. We are on countdown to the holidays. Stay strong everyone and avoid the holiday treat land mines that are everywhere.

This morning I'm going to go swimming, and then to the gym. I have paperwork and emails to write, then I'm meeting a friend for coffee.

Yesterday DH and I went to a Christmas concert. The only Christmas song they played was the one for piano in the Charlie Brown special. This was OK by me, because I am sick of listening to Christmas music everywhere. The rest of the music yesterday was more like, Doors, Supertramp, The Who, Procal Harem, Tom Waits, Neil Young, and Chuck Berry. Quite a mix of music.

3 years post-op

B. protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day

B2 Fried egg and peameal bacon on 1 slice of toasted Dimpflmeier bread

L. Spicy tuna salad, side kale salad with WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. 1/2 Jalapeno/Cheddar burger on 1/2 of a P28 bagel (this is really filling and messy)

S. Protein cocoa

Totals: 1172, Carbs 48, Fat 57, Prot. 132

E. 1 hour swimming, 2.5 hours at the gym (trying to build more muscle) I figure get my exercise in now because there will be a lot of sitting around over the holidays.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/18/17 5:05 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much on the go today. Need to get some groceries at some point. I dread the thought of shopping in the rush next weekend, but we will also need some last minute things as we are hosting some family members for a few days. My brother requested froot loops for his stay -- I told him I would buy those at the last minute or they might be gone before he gets here ;)

Post-op two years, nine months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt with a bit of cereal

Snack - pickles, cheese stick

Lunch - cabbage and sausage

Snack - chicken

Dinner - tbd

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/18/17 11:09 am

I hate going to the stores when they're crowded, but for some reason I don't mind the Farmer's Market when it's busy (well the outside stalls I don't mind).

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/18/17 5:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Didn't really plan the day. Just threw random things in my lunch bag before heading to the gym.

Breakfast was chili that I didn't eat on Friday, and then I have some lasagna, coleslaw, yogurt, strawberries.

Need to get some more protein in today. I'll be having chicken for supper.

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/18/17 11:10 am

How's it going with the higher calories? Have you had more energy at the gym?

Ginnny
on 12/18/17 11:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

It was only really a couple days last week. I tend not to track my food as diligently over the weekend.

Haven't really noticed any difference yet, will need to give it some time.

I wanted to do a bunch of prep work yesterday for the week ahead but I just got lazy. So today wasn't a good day planning wise.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/18/17 11:57 am

I really didn't get any prep work done on the weekend so I'm doing it now. After the gym I went to the grocery store and they had sundried tomato, and garlic sausage on sale. They also had 4 grated cheese blend so I'm making some cheese and sausage meatballs in the crockpot for the rest of the week. Also I got bbq maple salmon on sale so I just finished cooking that on low. DH has his Christmas party this week, so the meatballs and the salmon will be my meals the other days.

You think you're lazy, roflmao, I'm the queen of lazy in the kitchen. If it works, I will eat it 3 days in a row.

Most Active
Recent Topics