Telehealth

GrammaT
on 12/28/17 7:12 am, edited 12/28/17 5:18 pm

Hi everyone I hope the holidays have been good to you . I received my telehealth letter but it doesn't say where I need to go to do it. Am I suppose to go to my local hospital? What do I do when I get there? Do I have to book it with the hospital ? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Kathy1212
on 12/28/17 10:05 am

Do you mean for the meet the surgeon thing, or for the post op thing. For mine, I had to choose either the hospital or the Group Health Center to meet the surgeon. For post op, I was able to meet with the social worker, dietician, and physiotherapist from home, on my own computer, but had to go to the Group Health Center or the Hospital to meet with the nurse because they wanted my measurements, blood pressure, and weight taken by a nurse. Did they email you the instructions? If you're not sure, give them a call and ask.

Good luck.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

GrammaT
on 12/28/17 12:17 pm

It's for my social worker and dietitian appointment. I'm going to call and see if I can get through.

GrammaT
on 12/28/17 2:23 pm

Incase anyone else forgets telehealth will call you a week or two before tour appointment to tell you where to go for your video call. I remembered as soon as she told me .Lol

GrammaT
on 12/28/17 2:24 pm
BattlecryForever
on 12/28/17 3:16 pm
On December 28, 2017 at 3:12 PM Pacific Time, GrammaT wrote:

Hi everyone I hope the holidays have been food to you . I received my telehealth letter but it doesn't say where I need to go to do it. Am I suppose to go to my local hospital? What do I do when I get there? Do I have to book it with the hospital ? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Well that was a freudian slip!

GrammaT
on 12/28/17 5:16 pm

Omg I didn't notice that until now. Damn auto correct. I'll edit it now lol

Most Active
Recent Topics