What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 1/8/18 3:43 am

Good morning everyone. My cold seems to be a little better so I'm going swimming this morning. The ho****er will feel good.

Didn't really feel like going out yesterday, just too cold. i stayed in and did some menu prep work for the week. Cooked hamburgers stuffed with cheddar, bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos, green onion. I bought a cheese ball over the holidays that had all of those ingredients and it didn't get eaten, so I decided to slice it and stuff it into hamburgers and a few meatballs. I still have half of the cheeseball left so I may buy some chicken or tilapia and use it to stuff them.

Yesterday was a good eating day and I was able to stick to plan. Having a cold, I tend to drink my calories in hot drinks, but yesterday I was able to keep the drink calories on the low side. What are your favourite warm me up drinks?

3 years post op, the eats today are:

B. Decaf before swimming, after a poached egg on smoked salmon with a little Hollandaise.

L. 1/2 of a Burnbrae egg bake patty on a half of a Smartbun.

D. 1/2 of a cheeseball stuffed burger with caramelized onions, slice of beefsteak tomato on half of a Smartbun.

S. 1/2 of a Premier Protein in my coffee, protein coffee during my workout.

Totals: 871, carbs 43, fibre 16, fat 50, prot. 81

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 1/8/18 4:43 am - Peterborough, Canada

Those burgers sound yummy!!

Meggles07
on 1/8/18 5:58 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I was supposed to run some errands today but I'm trying to reschedule due to the weather. Also, I'm not feeling well this morning. Looks like I will be shoveling some snow too ;) good forced exercise lol.

CC I made your cheesecake yesterday. It is very yummy. I have some of the SF cherry pie filling from the states that I might try with it.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - peanut butter and banana

Lunch - bunless burger

Snack - cheesecake

Dinner - spaghetti sauce

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/8/18 11:11 am

This weekend I didn't have any Greek Yogurt so I made it with just ricotta and SF White Chocolate Pudding mix. It was so good. Adding the SF cherry pie filling on top is brilliant. I've seen it at the Low Carb in cherry or apple pie filling.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Linda M.
on 1/8/18 9:49 am - Orillia, Canada

I started my usual long-winded reply, got busy with customers, and it vanished. This reply will be much shorter.

C.C. love your menu and would order your custom cheeseburgers if I was closer. Did some meal preparation as well, although keeping my portions away from Hoover and Dyson is always challenging - lol.

B - Premier Protein bar

S - Armstrong cheese stick

L - 1/2 cup of homemade Chicken Greek Non-Pasta Salad (chicken breast, feta, cucumbers, black olives, tomato, a little Creamy Caesar and some low fat Greek dressing)

S - Armstrong cheese stick

D - Homemade chili

Calories: 870, Protein: 78, Carbs.: 53. All water and most vitamins (rest tonight).

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 1/8/18 11:13 am

Linda I love your lunch. Makes me think of summer.

Monica9811
on 1/8/18 3:33 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Hoover and Dyson haha

Most Active
Recent Topics