What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 1/12/18 4:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! A mild start to the morning but its going to get ugly, be safe everyone! I was sooooo tired this morning. I was up at 5 for a pee and turned my alarm off. My legs are so sore after two trips to the gym yesterday that I decided to give myself a day off today. Feeling a little guilty but as my Trucker said, I'll get over it.

Glad its Friday, I'm ready to relax for a couple of days. I ordered a new MP3 play from Amazon last week - its sitting at the post office waiting for me to pick it up so that's something to do tomorrow. Get it loaded up with music and I'll be good to go.

Post Op 21 mos

B - ham/cheese omelet (1 egg, 1/8 cup egg whites), 1 slice WW multi grain toast with becel

S - oikos key lime, 1/2 grapefruit

L - 5.5 oz meatballs w. 3 tbsp. BBQ sauce

S - celery and 2 tbsp. PB

D - he wants nachos - that's hard to weigh/measure so I am going to buy a package of those Tostado Corn things and make a nacho pizza with that - that way I can measure all ingredients that goes on my individual serving

Totals (without my dinner) - Cal 926, Carbs 74, Protein 67

Not the greatest stats - may add a Protein Shake in to get that number up.

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/12/18 8:34 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. Hope Meg is doing OK.

I was super tired this morning and decided to sleepin again. I went to the gym yesterday and worked the elliptical and the weigh machines and I am pretty sore this morning too. It's a good kind of sore.

Today I'm meeting a friend for lunch and then DH and I are going out for date night. I might go to the gym in between.

3.5 years post-op:

B. Coffee, I got up late.

L. Maybe chicken souvlaki with Greek Salad - thanks for the craving Linda

D. Not sure, I will try do find some good protein.

No totals today.

Have a great day. As Ginny says, stay safe.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/12/18 12:54 pm - Canada

Hi CC,

I had an early appointment this morning and got sidetracked by a trip to the grocery store. My morning sickness was in full swing this morning, so that also threw me off

I hope you feel better soon!! These colds and flus are really nasty this year. DH is still on the mend from his.

crqvingchange
on 1/12/18 5:57 pm

Meg I hope the morning sickness calms down soon. And tell your DH to smarten up and get better so that he can take care of you, lol. You should be done morning sickness right around the time you start craving weird foods.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

leeann73
on 1/13/18 7:15 am

I love reading what everyone eats and does .... I am late to the table here for Friday - with the weather and some work issues yesterday I did not get to the gym but I will run 5K today. I had a protein plan yesterday - so I had a ton of protein based foods with me and ate when I was hungry ... I don't count the stats but here is what I had (and the scale went down more than a pound this morning):

• protein bar
  • cheese stick and pepperette
  • mixed nuts, dried apricots, beef jerky
  • cheese stuff meatballs
  • cheese

I wonder why I have poop issues ... LOL - all that cheese - I love it and it loves me.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active
Recent Topics