What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/16/18 3:42 am

Good morning everyone. I am so done with this cold weather. Wiarton Willie had better have some good news for us or there will be some gopher throttling.

This morning I'm going swimming in the warm pool, a trip to the gym, and this afternoon I have meetings.

I went to Costco yesterday, and let's just say I left with a whole lotta chicken in various forms, lol. Chicken skewers, whole chicken breasts, chicken salad, deli chicken, sliced turkey breast (where did that come from).

The eats today at 3.5 years post-op:

B. Decaf coffee with PP vanilla used as creamer

B2. 1/2 of an egg sandwich. Burnbrae egg patty with bacon on Smartbun.

L. 1/2 PC Asiago chicken sausage with mushrooms and peppers in Marinara

S. Costco rotisserie chicken salad on half of an avocado

D. Shrimp Etouffee on GG riced cauliflower

Totals: 965, Carbs 50, Fat 56, Protein 83

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

leeann73
on 1/16/18 4:58 am

Good morning. Gym is done. Frustrated with the scale as I work out a lot. Here is my food for the day

b protein bar

snack sausage

lunch chicken, cheese and cauliflower bake

snack protein balls and walnuts

dinner chicken burger

water, coffee and vitamins

did I say I hate my scale? Lol.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/16/18 6:51 am

Have you ever seen that video where the dog attacks the scale and starts jumping on it? There are days when I am that dog, lol. Your lunch sounds yummy.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/16/18 5:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! Was awake at three again this morning, I'm sensing a pattern and I don't like it. Went to the gym and did my 5 km and will go back tonight and do the 1 hour Group Active class. Its a combination cardio and weight class, its quite the work out.

I ramped up the calories today (not really on purpose). My planned dinner has terrible stats but I bought the stupid thing so no we have to eat it. My Trucker will be eating the leftovers. Not really happy with the calorie to protein ratio so I may end up switching my dinner. We'll see.

B1 - 1 corn tostado with 1 tbsp. PB

B2 - egg salad sandwich on Weigh****cher Multigrain bread (two eggs smashed)

S - greek yogurt

L - 4 slices deli chicken w. greek salad

S - 2 pepperettes

D - Tourtiere (I'll just eat the insides not the crust, so the stats are off - but I didn't adjust)

S - Premier Protein Shake

Cal 1500, Carbs 91, Protein 93

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/16/18 6:53 am

I'm a sucker for meat pies. DH had Steak and Ale pie last night. The struggle is real.

Ginnny
on 1/16/18 12:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I don't like the crust, any crust, fruit pie, meat pie, the outer crust of pizza.

Give me the innards!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/16/18 6:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I was a bottomless pit yesterday. Hopefully I can be a little more moderate today ;) I was up early to get my blood work taken for my three year follow up. The lady said I was going to bruise because I have papery veins -- no one has ever said that before. Dehydration maybe?

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - cheese stick, almonds

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - chicken and sweet potato

Snack - Greek yogurt and strawberry sauce

Dinner - broken cabbage roll casserole

Snack - yogurt

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/16/18 6:55 am

Never heard of papery veins before. Maybe she just screwed up and is trying to blame your veins.

Most Active
Recent Topics