What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/17/18 4:00 am

Good morning everyone. The deep freeze continues. Yesterday I had to make an appointment that is in March, and all I could think of was please be warmer when it's time for that appointment. So done with winter.

This morning I'm going swimming in the warm pool, then yoga, and then to the gym. The first 2 are more of a social thing, and the gym I am on my own and work my butt off.

Tonight I'm going out with a friend for her birthday.

The eats today at 3.5 years post-op are:

B. lots of decaf coffee with PP vanilla used as creamer, 1/2 an egg sandwich with Burnbrae egg patty, 1 slice bacon, Smartbun.

L. Costco rotisserie chicken salad on half of an avocado

D. Shrimp chow mein, no noodles

S. Skinny latte with my friend,

S2. The other half of the egg sandwich.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/17/18 5:31 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm planning to go visit my grandma today. I think she wants to go out for lunch, so we will see what we get up to ;)

Had my blood work done yesterday and by last night more than half of the results were posted online. I can't believe how fast that is. Almost everything is identical to last year, so I'm happy about that.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - yogurt, bran cereal

Snack - peameal bacon

Lunch - tbd

Snack - chicken, sweet potato

Dinner - leftover cabbage roll stuff

Snack - yogurt with strawberry sauce

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/17/18 1:57 pm

Good news about the blood work. Hope you had a nice lunch with your Grandmother.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/17/18 5:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning, and yes it is bitter cold this morning. I thought what am I doing up at this hour just to go to the damn gym, but go I did.

I have a site visit for a tender this morning which is outdoors. I got my warm boots, ear muffs and mitts ready to go.

Post Op 21+ mos

B1 - premier protein

B2 - egg salad, 2 strips of bacon

S - 2 oz blueberries, Oikos greek yogurt

L - shepperds pie

S - deli turkey, 30 gr old light cheddar (the light was an accident)

D - chicken and sautéed onions, peppers, cheese

Cal 1212, Carbs 48, Protein 145

Have a good day and try and stay warm. Milder temps are on the way for the weekend!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/17/18 1:59 pm

Now you have me excited for the weekend. Well done on getting to the gym. You rock. Your dinner looks yummy.

leeann73
on 1/17/18 6:49 am

Yum - every body's food sounds so good. I have done my gym already. I am up at 5 every morning and go to the Y. I do cardio every day, and weights 3 times a week - when it is a weight day, the cardio is less but still there.

busy work day - lots of conference calls, performance reviews which I find so draining, and a client lunch meeting which is 2 hours away ....

breakfast: handful of almonds

snack: handful of almonds and walnuts, 2 pieces of cheddar cheese

lunch: TBD - at restaurant - will order some protein and salad

snack: premier protein shake

dinner: chicken burger patty

snack: fat free, no sugar added pudding cup

have a great day everyone

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/17/18 2:03 pm

Leeann I love that you are another gym rat. I still get so excited that I can do a workout. It's like my body wants to make up for lost time after being inactive for decades.

Most Active
Recent Topics