What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/23/18 3:50 am

Good morning Pouch Pals as Ginny calls us. Yesterday was a good day for me with eating and exercise. I've been staying away from the Christmas carbs that are still in the house (they leave tomorrow). I'm not sure why I go overboard buying Christmas treats.

I bought a lot of Burnbrae Egg Bakes in different flavours yesterday. i was given a bunch of $1 coupons, and the Egg Bakes were on sale for $1. I don't mind them just with fresh salsa, or some of the flavoured ones on their own. Seems like a good snack.

This morning I'm going swimming, and then off to the gym.

3.5 years post-op, the eats today are:

B. Lots of decaf of course (I think I have had more coffee in the past 3.5 years then I did the 10 years before WLS). Half of an egg sandwich with Burnbrae Sausage, cheese, red pepper egg bake on a Smartbun. Leftover from yesterday.

Snack 1. Between swimming and the gym. Egg white patty with fresh salsa.

Lunch. Spicy salami and cheese rollup

Snack 2. Half of a protein coffee

Dinner. Chicken breast with mushroom peppercorn gravy and green beans.

Snack 3. HB egg and chicken skewer on a salad with Honey/Dijon dressing.

Totals: 684 Carbs. 38, Fibre 10, fat. 24, Prot. 91

Seems like a lot of food, but not very many calories. Maybe I'll add in Snack 4 (Greek yogurt) if I need it.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/23/18 5:32 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today I'm going to pick up our babybox. It is a very cool thing that started in Finland -- a box of baby essentials to get you started and the baby can sleep safely in the box with its own little mattress.

I might do a couple small errands after that. I've been trying to use up a lot of the frozen things we have. We got a bigger freezer so we could purchase a 1/4 cow, but last time we decided to try a 1/2 cow and now I just can't keep it organized. I might try getting some bins to help sort and stack things.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - cheese sandwich

Snack - turkey sausage

Lunch - leftover beef

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - homemade pizza, mostly toppings

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/23/18 7:48 am

That babybox does sound cool. They so many interesting things for babies these days. Once you've organized your freezer, want to do mine, lol?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/23/18 7:54 am - Canada

You will be the first to know if I have enough motivation to organize another freezer if I get ours done!! Lol

Ginnny
on 1/23/18 8:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I have one shelf in my freezer that has two big bins on it. One for chicken/pork one for beef basically.

The top shelf is all my single serve containers and the rest, well, its' all thrown in there. Good luck with your freezer!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

leeann73
on 1/23/18 8:47 am

Hello ladies - your food sounds great! I did 5K at the gym this morning. Here are my eats:

breakfast: premier protein shake

snack: protein bar

lunch: chicken salad

snack: greek yogurt with raspberries

dinner: the guts of a turkey pot pie

snack: low sugar, low fat popcycle

working from home this afternoon so staying out of the kitchen will be a chore.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Ginnny
on 1/23/18 8:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning, really late to the party today and I shouldn't have been I was awake at 245 and couldn't get back to sleep. Finally got up at 430 and watch a recorded show. Hit the gym for my usual 5 kms and thinking about going to GroupActive Class at 530 but we'll see how tired I am after this day.

I was off Friday/Monday and came back to a **** show. Why do people insist on trying to do my job when they clearly can't? Keep your hands outta my business!!

Post Op 21+ mos

B1 - premier protein shake

B2 - 1 egg, 1/4 cup egg whites, 1 slice of cheese

S - 2 oz blueberries, greek yogurt

L - chicken sandwich on WW multigrain with light mayo

S - deli turkey, herb and garlic cheese

D - pot roast (can't wait for this)

Cal 1146, Protein 140, carbs 54

crqvingchange
on 1/23/18 12:35 pm

Make a sign for you desk that says "Just because I'm not here, does not mean you can touch my stuff"

Ginnny
on 1/23/18 8:52 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I really need to look for the Burnbrae products. I don't go grocery shopping often because my Trucker says it costs to much money to take me.

I doubt they would be at No Frills, I'll have to check out the Superstore when I'm here at work.

crqvingchange
on 1/23/18 12:33 pm

They may be at No Frills. Check the freezer section near the frozen waffles and frozen breakfast sandwiches. I like that I got them for free, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics