What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/24/18 3:44 am

Good morning Pouch Peeps. The temp has dropped, so I'd better bundle up. So sick of winter, and it's not even half over. Anyone want to go to a tropical island with me? DH can't go because of work.

This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then the gym. The first 2 are more like a spa thing, lol.

Yesterday was a small pouch day and I didn't get in all of my planned food. We'll see how it goes today.

At 3.5 years post-op the eats today are:

B. Lots of decaf throughout the day. 1/2 of an egg and bacon sandwich (Burnbrae egg patty, bacon, Smartbun) I can never eat more than half at a time.

Snack 1. Egg patty with fresh salsa

Lunch. Crab dip with cucumber "crackers"

Snack 2. Protein Coffee at the gym.

Dinner. Poached egg on smoked salmon with a little Hollandaise and some avocado slices.

Snack 3. The other half of my breakfast sandwich.

Totals: 772, Carbs. 37, Fibre 17, Fat 42, Protein 81.

Seems like I'm craving eggs, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/24/18 4:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone. Woke up tired this morning. Was lying in bed, not sure if I was trying to convince myself to get up and go to the gym or that it was okay to skip a morning. In the end I decided to skip because there is a weight class I can go to tonight. My Ass Hat Trucker then makes me feel guilty for not going this morning I told him it was okay to miss a day he chirps back you missed two days, because I didn't go on Monday - I was home sick. Any other time he's crabbing at me because I go too often but today - a different story. I was going to jump up and get ready and then I thought screw him!! I will go to the Community Centre at lunch and walk the indoor track and then go do the weight class after work. Guess who is making his own supper tonight?!

B - leftover pot roast

S - greek yogurt, 3 oz strawberries

L - chicken Caesar salad (I think I made it way too big. In what universe is a salad only 2 oz of lettuce and still looks too big?)

S - deli turkey (4 slices), light old cheddar (30 gr)

D - pepperoni pizza cupcakes

S - premier protein (maybe before weight class see how peckish I am)

Total Cal 1399, Carbs 54, Protein 164

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

leeann73
on 1/24/18 4:30 am

Ginny - we were posting at the same time - I would kick my DH in the head too if he had any comments about me going to or not going to the gym ...:) good plan for today. I think if we go when we are tired, we can injury ourselves - part of loving ourselves is listening to our bodies - when they have energy and when they need energy ... good choice for you

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/24/18 11:32 am

That's funny that his punishment is making his own supper. Every once and a while, my DH will say things like "chew, chew, chew" (he came to the orientation with me) or "it's not good that you are going so long without eating". It's a good thing he is cute, or I might have to trade him in for some of that beefcake I see at the gym, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/24/18 12:00 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

He doesn't usually say anything like that to me, except that I'm not eating enough, he thinks I need to eat back my exercise calories. If he's eating chips, cake, candy he always offer me some. He's definitely not my "eating police".

leeann73
on 1/24/18 4:27 am

Man, I wish I could say I had a "small pouch day" - I can't remember the last time that happened. I always feel hungry - maybe not physical hunger but mental hunger for sure is a struggle for me these days. I have done a group power class this morning at the gym - whole body weight training - it killed me. Here are my eats for the day:

breakfast: egg and cheese omelette with 6 almonds

snack: greek yogurt with raspberries

lunch: restaurant with clients - protein and veggies

snack: pepperette and mini belle cheese

dinner: taco meat with cheese and avocado

snack: low fat low sugar popcycle

I really dragged my butt energy wise yesterday so hoping that improves. Next week, we are heading to Disney for a quick 4 day get away from Thursday - Sunday - but then the following week I am back to Orlando for a work conference so I am planning on using the hotel gym A LOT but worried about the food

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Ginnny
on 1/24/18 7:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Sounds like the class I'm going to do tonight. It's an hour so I think it will kill me too. I am just starting into the classes so its hard for me to know what weights to put on and then if I have to change them I feel like I'm wasting time. I think I'll set up two sets of weight tonight.

crqvingchange
on 1/24/18 11:34 am

Love total body toning. You feel it for days.

I think I have been having small pouch days because I have been really low carbing. Right now there doesn't seem to be any cravings apart from eggs.

Meggles07
on 1/24/18 6:23 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I will do my best to stay out of the cold today. What a change from yesterday!! Oh, guess what I did... I bought vanilla Greek yogurt instead of plain. 21 grams of sugar in 3/4 of a cup. DH will get a little treat this week lol. He figured it out after he went to make garlic dip and it tasted funny. What a waste!!

I managed to clean out the fridge but not the freezer. I forgot to go to the dollar store. Oops!! I will try to go tomorrow after my morning appointment.

Today I have a massage and I'm hoping she can help with some of my back and leg aches.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - turkey sausage and banana

Snack - yogurt, cereal

Lunch - leftover homemade pizza

Snack - peanut butter something

Dinner - cheeseburger casserole in the slow cooker

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/24/18 11:36 am

I've bought the vanilla SKYR by mistake. It's easily done.

Most Active
Recent Topics