Is it weird to be happy about stalling?

Kaylar
on 2/3/18 6:41 am - Toronto, On

As much as I've loved seeing the scale go down, I'm also weirdly happy when I get a longer stall.

I was stalling for most of January, and even though I was a little worried that it meant I was doing something wrong, I was also glad to be stalling for a while, since I figured that having some time to settle might give my skin a chance to bounce back a little before it keeps getting looser, which could mean less loose skin when I'm done losing. Has anyone heard or experienced anything like that? Stalls are great when you think they're going to help you out in the end, but it'd be nice to have a confirmation one way or the other. XD

The scale FINALLY moved again today, but I do think my skin is a little bit tighter than it was when the stall started. It could also mean I was stalling because I was gaining muscle while still losing fat, but either way I'll take it!

Hope you're all doing well!

Kayla

Diminishing Dawn
on 2/3/18 9:59 pm - Windsor, Canada

I was a slow loser. My skin still looked bad. It's more about the general elasticity of your skin. If been overweight a long time and my skin was not going to bounce back unfortunately. Age and genetics factor is there too.

Glad you have a positive attitude about your stall. Keep moving forward.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics