What are you doing / eating (Monday)

leeann73
on 2/12/18 3:24 am

Hello everyone:

I am back from 10 days away. I exercised a TON while I was away, but I also ate poorly and I have been bitten by the sugar bug so a detox is in order. Up 3 pounds. My one year "surgiversary" is coming up in 9 days and I want a good solid 135 to register on the scale so time to get serious again. I have a horrible cold. Here is my plan for the day:

exercise: elliptical and weights at gym

breakfast: protein bar

lunch: greek yogurt and rasberries

snack: 12 almonds

dinner: chicken enchilada soup

lots of water, tea and coffee. All my vitamins.

Have a great day everyone.

Lee-Ann

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 2/12/18 4:14 am, edited 2/11/18 8:15 pm

Good morning Lee-Ann and everyone. We were supposed to get freezing rain in our area yesterday, but it looks like we dodged a bullet.

Valentine's Day is only 2 days away and I haven't been able to think of anything for my husband. Any ideas?

This morning I'm going swimming and then to the gym. The rest of the day will be spent getting things done around the house that I didn't get done on the weekend.

Accountability: Not good. I was tidying up and I found a package of cappuccino chocolates and I ate 2. These were left over from the Christmas season and I thought I got all of the Christmas treats out of the house. What can I say, but I am a work in progress. Back on the horse today.

3.5 years post-op:

B. Currents of coffee (decaf) throughout the day. 1/2 of an egg/bacon sandwich (Burnbrae egg white patty, 1 slice bacon, Smartbun)

S. Protein coffee shake at the gym

L. Scrambled eggs (Burnbrae Garden Vegetable Liquid Eggs) jalapeno/cheddar chicken sausage, havarti cheese

D. Bacon wrapped chicken breast topped with caramelized onions and mushroom gravy, French green beans.

Totals: 730, Carbs. 31, Fibre 9, Fat 36, Protein 83 Might add in another snack if I feel hungry.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/12/18 6:00 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much planned for today. We have someone coming to trim the dogs nails later. She is so good with them.

I had a good day on Saturday. Food is like 80% back to WLS normal. Yesterday I ended up with a headache so I just slept a lot. Rooting for another good day today!! :)

Post-op two years, eleven months.

Breakfast - cheese sandwich

Snack - turkey sausage

Lunch - egg salad

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - chili

Snack - tbd

All water and vits.

Linda M.
on 2/12/18 7:17 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

I had a great weekend. I curled for the first time in 10 years and didn't get a concussion! I know what to do and at times I was even able to do it. Like canoeing last fall, I am doing things that I used to do and am near tears at the realization. An area mayor whom I served with at County council didn't know me. I joked that he used to borrow my pen, used to like me, used to know me - then the realization of who I was dawned on him and he spilled his coffee all over the table - too funny. I enjoyed myself so much that I plan to take it up next season.

Leeann, I know your anniversary is coming up as is Laura's and I am excited for you both. I'm also trying to hit the magic number at one year, but also realize that as long as I am sticking to plan, get back on track when I waiver, and know that this is a forever decision, then I'm good.

I weighed in at 161.8 today and would like to get to my "wedding weight" of 157.5 (how sad that I remember the exact number) by February 22nd (11 months) and then I will strive for 154 by my anniversary date of March 22nd (normal BMI). I'm doing CAMAW for the week to reset and see what happens. I'm going to a comedy night with my husband tonight and hopefully dinner out as well depending on what time he gets home. It's a present from one of our sons who says we don't date enough ... says the man without a girlfriend.

B - protein shake and a torrent of black decaf.

S - Armstrong cheese stick

L - 4 oz. lean ground beef with 2 tbsp. of salsa and 1 oz. cheddar

S - Pepperette

D - Grilled chicken breast with 1 tbsp. of Tzatziki.

S - 5 oz. Skyr. with S.F. syrup.

Calories: 836, Protein: 105, Carbs: 10. All water and most vitamins (Need to buy my multi-vitamin - tomorrow).

Accountability: Didn't shop and prepare yesterday as was the plan. Didn't do my stationery bike. Will prepare foods tonight and do bike tonight. Exercise with Elyse planned for tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Ginnny
on 2/12/18 9:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good afternoon everyone! Well I'm back from the great white north. Didn't catch many fish but we had fun despite those lil buggars.

I thought my weight might have been up due to too many snacks but I actually lost a pound and a half.

When we left fish camp it was -21.....the weather changed 20 degrees by the time we got home, and we made it in record time. Nothing to really look forward to now until it's time to get the trailer out and do some camping.

Yesterday was 22 months post op anniversary.

Eats for today:

B1 - premier protein shake

B2 - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

S - Oikos vanilla yogurt and 2 oz blueberries

L - chiili

S - deli turkey, 30 gr old cheddar

D - beef tips

Total Cal 1196, Carbs 70, Protein 110

Did 5kms on the treadmill this morning. Back to gym routine, I actually enjoy it (most days).

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Jo0710
on 2/12/18 12:16 pm

Worked with my trainer today and my arms are dead. She put me through a hard workout. I used to be athletic and worked with a trainer 5 years ago so things are coming more naturally to me than other clients she works with so she's pretty excited. I can already see some definition in my legs and arms. Excites me. I broke open a cut on my knee from vball while at the gym so I bled on my Lululemon pants. Rushed home and hopefully it won't stain. Fingers crossed.

Havent logged but here we go:

b: premier

s: cheese

l: mozzarella sticks (homemade low carb)

s: premier

d: chicken on a salad

Hoping to grab a latte but I'm so full from all the protein today that I'm not sure I'll get one. Carbs snuck their way back last week. Need to kick it.

My my son has a hockey game at 6pm and I'm sitting in my car at their school to pick them up.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics