What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 4/12/18 5:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was my 2 year surgiversary! Just another day really. Had an odd day with work and met friends for dinner so didn't get on for my regular post. I was up a little early this morning and was able to get 10kms in on the elliptical. My friend quit at 7:30 but I was so close to 10 that I just kept going.

Another wonky day menu wise.

Gym fuel - 1/2 banana with 1 tbsp PB

B - guts of 1/2 my chicken chimichanga from last night

S - 4 deli turkey slices, old cheddar cheese stick

L - guts of 1/2 chicken burrito from lunch yesterday (was a Mexican day!)

S - watermelon, 1 devilled egg

D - taco salad (lettuce, beef, cheese, sour cream, catalina dressing)

No totals yet but shouldn't be too bad.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/12/18 6:09 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My food plan for today is currently nothing... I was admitted to the hospital last night as I've been having painful attacks in my abdomen after eating. The OB doctor and surgeon have me on no food or drinks for now. I will be going for at least an ultrasound this morning. Initially I thought things were just getting squished and achy from the little bean, but it got progressively worse. Wasn't exactly how I saw this week going.

My breakfast tray came a little while ago (which I'm not allowed to eat anyways) but it was very carby -- juice, banana, regular yogurt, cereal, and milk. I put most of it in the shared fridge so hopefully other mamas can eat it.

Hopefully I can eat something eventually -- I spent last night dreaming about bagels and cream cheese ;) lol.

Monica9811
on 4/13/18 4:08 am - Peterborough, Canada

Hey Meg. How are you feeling today? I hope they figure out what's going on with you. Keep us posted!

crqvingchange
on 4/12/18 7:03 am

Good morning Ginny and Meg and everyone.

Ginny you are amazing. Challenging yourself and knocking out 10k is frickin amazing. Happy Surgiversary. I can't think of a more fitting way to start your Surgiversary Day. It just shows how far you've come.

Meg, hang in there. Tell Baby Thor to behave. Sending you some big hugs.

Today I got up late, so it will be a late start at the gym.

The eats today at 3.5 years post op are:

B. Loads of decaf

S1. Protein shake at the gym

L. Spring mix salad with grilled chicken, cucumbers, sweet peppers, peapods, WF Honey/Dijon dressing.

S2. Seafood salad

D. Grilled salmon with avocado slices and some mango salsa on top

S3. Burnbrae egg sandwich on a Smartbun

Totals: 753, Carbs. 48, Fibre 21, Fat 32, Protein 82

Have a great day everyone. Meg, I hope they can figure out what's going on and that you feel better soon.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Liveyourlife
on 4/12/18 4:43 pm

Good evening everyone, Meg I hope all is well with you and your little bean! Started the day at the dentist, forgot my breakfast and the day at work just progressed from there.

B - yogurt with strawberries (my left over work snack from yesterday that I didn't eat), decaf coffee with cream

L - chicken leg with 2 tbsp mashed potato

D - mashed avocado with protein powder, tomatoes, onion & garlic

S - something protein forward with no carbs as my protein is low

Calories 397, Protein 32, Carbs 23

Have a good evening!

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

Most Active
Recent Topics