What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 4/13/18 5:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I was up "early" again this morning so I was able to get the 10kms in on the elliptical. That is going to be my weekday morning goal going forward. I'm lying in bed awake anyway, I might as well get up and make use of the time.

2 years 3 days post op

Gym fuel - Premier Caramel Protein Shake

B - 1 egg, 1/2 multi grain bagel, 1 slice of cheese

S - 5 slices deli turkey, cheese stick (I hate an odd number of slices in my deli meat packages)

L - taco salad

S - watermelon, greek yogurt

D - chicken cordon swiss

Total Cal 1288, Carbs 64, Protein 126

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/13/18 6:14 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Still a guest at the local hospital... They are going to try to get me in today for a scope to check for ulcers. If that is clear they will probably want to do an exploratory laparoscopy on Monday to try to find the source of the pain. I'm on clear fluids this morning and then nothing to eat or drink after that. I could pretty much eat a horse right now -- but that would really hurt lol. Either way I should be home for the weekend :)

crqvingchange
on 4/13/18 9:02 am

Fingers crossed Meg that they find something soon. Are they giving you Sulcrate?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/13/18 9:46 am - Canada

Thanks CC :)

I will be starting it today but the nurse wanted to check if I could have it before the scope. She wasn't sure if the stomach coating would interfere.

corriev
on 4/13/18 6:22 am, edited 4/12/18 11:27 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

After some amazing advice from people of the forum, i have revisited my whole menu selection to incorporate more protein and keep my carb count below 20..

so here goes... on the menu today.

B - 0% Greek yogurt

S - boiled egg

l - half can tuna in water with a scoop of salsa

S - Jello cup

D - cottage cheese ( surprised how high in protein this is.) with poached chicken breast

S - piece of cheese.

Protein is aprox 90, Carbs less than 20.

all water and vitamins.

crqvingchange
on 4/13/18 9:03 am

Corrie that looks like an awesome menu. Great protein numbers. Protein will help your body heal.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 4/13/18 9:12 am

Hello everyone. Ginny you are so amazing.

While everyone was up early, I slept in. I have been so tired since I got home and have decided this week to just give my body what it wants - more sleep. I bought new sheets, washed them and put them on the bed. Now I think that I am in love with my bed, lol.

Today I am off to the gym, some paperwork and calls, then DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music. It's our regular Friday night date night. I have missed them so much. Not sure what I will have for dinner, maybe shrimp.

My planned eats so far:

B. Nope - slept through it.

S. Nope - see above.

L. Grilled salmon with mango salsa, salad with cucumbers, sweet red pepper, spring mix and WF Honey/Dijon dressing

S. Protein shake at the gym

D. Shrimp?

S. Egg sandwich on a Smartbun

Have a great day everyone.

Most Active
Recent Topics