What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 4/23/18 5:36 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! The weekend was awesome! Went shopping for a new dress for my niece's wedding at the end of may and was successful!! My swing chair came out of hibernation and I laid in that puppy all afternoon yesterday. Sporting some color today! Only 7 kms at the gym today, my blood issues have me a little tired, but at least I got up and went.

Post Op 2 years

B - 3/4 premier protein, 1/2 english muffin, 1 egg, 1 cheese slice

S - yogurt with granola

L - cobb salad

S - 4 slices deli turkey, mustard

D - Chicken korma (sauce only)

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/23/18 5:50 am

Good morning Ginny and Menu Peeps.

Ginny, has the Centre or Doc said anything about you being tired? Your menu looks really yummy.

Today I am still getting over a cold so taking it easy. Lots of paperwork and cleanup.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months postop are:

B. Lots of decaf coffee with SF Coffeemate

L. Egg Sandwich with peameal bacon on a Smartbun

D. Crustless Quiche with cheese on top

Maybe a half an apple later and some chicken broth.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/23/18 7:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey CC, I am still waiting to speak to my family Dr. about my blood work. I don't go to the Bari Centre until the end of May. They haven't even called.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/23/18 6:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy this spring weather we are finally having!!

This weekend was glorious :) spent a good part of yesterday outside picking up puppy messes and cleaning the patio area. DH took down the last of the Christmas lights and packed them away in our shed.

Today I have a doctor's appointment -- this doctor is monitoring my blood sugar levels since we can't do the normal gestational diabetes testing. I may also pop over to the grocery store as I have been really wanting (not quite craving) avocado. They are so expensive so I will probably just get one. I might share with DH ;)

Post-op three years, one month.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - oatmeal ball

Lunch - maybe something soup-like

Snack - fake cheesecake

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/23/18 7:16 am

Baby Thor needs avocados, nothing goes better with Nachos, lol. Sometimes I find the bags of avocados can be a better value, and they are small so perfect for us. I can keep them in the fridge and ripen as needed.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 4/23/18 9:55 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi There,

My pursuit of protein today is.

B- Greek Yogurt

S - Poached egg

L - 1/2 can tuna in water, with salsa and cucumber and a few cherry tomatoes

S - Slice home made roast beef

D - steamed chicken breast with Cottage cheese

S - Slice of cheese

Numbers should be