What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 4/24/18 5:23 am

Good morning everyone. I was able to get outside for an hour and get some sun yesterday. The long range weather looks like winter is behind us, hooray.

My appetite is back, but my cold is still hanging on, so I will take it easy today and not overdo it. More paperwork, and a trip to the store.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months are:

B. Lots of decaf coffee throughout the day with SF Coffeemate

L. Chicken salad from Costco on cucumber crackers

D. Bunless burger with bacon and a fried egg on top

S. SF Hot apple cider before bed

Have a good day everybody.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 4/24/18 5:37 am
VSG on 03/06/18

i have back to back meeting today...

And Yes I agree looks like spring has sprung

B - Skyr Yogurt

S - Slice roast beef

L - ( Same old same old) 1/2 can tuna is water and salsa

S - poached egg

D - Zucchini lasagna

S - Drive by bite of lasagna

MFP Numbers should be

Cals - 587

Protein - 83

carb - 24

crqvingchange
on 4/24/18 1:12 pm

Corrie if same old same old works, keep at it. Your stats look good. I do eggplant rollups that are like zucchini lasagna.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/24/18 5:52 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I was up and out early to the gym so I got my 10 kms in this morning. Yesterday was such a beautiful day I hope we see some more sun today.

Gym Fuel - 1/2 banana with 1 tbsp PB

B - other half of banana, 2 egg/egg salad

S - skyr with 2oz blueberries

L - cobb salad

S - 4 slices cajun turkey

D - pork ribs (2 or 3 bones depends on how meaty)

Cal 1394 Protein 120 Carbs 50

Cal/Protein rough numbers based on how much rib meat I get weighed out.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/24/18 7:16 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I was up early this morning to get the puppies up and out to the groomers. They get so excited for the car ride and adventure. And then we get to the vet office where they get groomed and they change their minds. I have been scaling back on the grooming because the price keeps going up. I can do 90% of it, but I can't lift them right now to give them a bath.

Today I just have a bunch of little things going on. Two people are picking things up that we sold online, and then at some point I should go to the pharmacy. And I have to pick up the pups. It's too quiet here without them. Although I was able to vacuum and wash the living room floor without instant paw prints ;)

Post-op three years, one month.

I'm still on a wonky diet and trying to find things that work for me. The peeps at Guelph were flabbergasted that I had developed an ulcer... But had no recommendations for diet changes.

Breakfast - bagel and cream cheese

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - leftover meatloaf and bacon

Snack - protein shake

Dinner - BBQ steak (so happy for the nice weather)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/24/18 7:38 am

Guelph shouldn't be surprised that you got an ulcer, it's one of the things they warn us about. Dad had ulcers, and they recommended no caffeine, spicy foods, or Aspirin (not that you would take that). I believe you are not really a big coffee drinker. From your menu, it looks like Baby Thor/Nacho wants meat. Glad you are feeling better.

Tell DH he has to give the pups a bath, CC said so, lol.

Meggles07
on 4/24/18 7:43 am - Canada

I should clarify -- they were shocked because I don't have any risk factors -- no NSAIDs, no smoking, no drinking, no coffee/caffeine, no H. Pylori (biopsy came back clear). I haven't had any spicy food lately, no acidic foods, and I'm even having issues some days with the fluid/soft foods.

Lol I already told DH he will be on poop clean up for the summer so I don't want to push my luck!! ;)

Kathy1212
on 4/24/18 10:25 am

Hi menu friends,

I've been away for awhile due to winter depression and a sinus infection that wouldn't quit, but now that the sun is finally shining and I'm able to get out and about again, I'm starting to feel better, finally.

It's been so nice to walk outside without needing a big winter coat and boots, etc. We still have some snow in the shady areas but it's all gone on the sunny side of the street, finally.

I have been lax on my diet and eating more carbs than normal so I need to crack down. I'm up 5 Lbs this week but some of that (but not all) could be water weight as well as I ran out of water pills last week and my feet and hands are really swollen.

Breakfast: 2 cups decaf with 1/4 cup vanilla premier protein shake in each

Mid morning: Plain Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup strawberries and 1/4 cup bran buds.

Lunch: Steak

Supper: Not sure, but it will be meat or shrimp or chicken.

Snack: Pepperette and watermelon

Exercise: Either a walk or my first bike ride, if I can get my tires pumped and brakes tightened today.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

crqvingchange
on 4/24/18 1:03 pm

Kathy good to see you post here again. Sorry you were dealing with a sinus infection. I get down during the winter too. Gray skies, gray snow, no colour is very depressing.

Good for you for putting the brakes on regain. You know we are here for you girl. You still love strawberries. I think I remember your first strawberry postop was at a wedding reception.

Kathy1212
on 4/25/18 8:29 am

LOL, you're right! That first dish of strawberries post op was at a wedding, but then I couldn't eat it because there was sugar on it and I was so disappointed, lol.

I think a lot of us get down in the winter. I'm O****il late January but then February, March, and this year, April, just go on and on. I live in Northern Ontario and we still have some snow, but it's almost gone. I was able to ride my bike for the first time this season yesterday and did 12 km, so that was wonderful. I'll be fine now that the weather has turned for the better and I can get out on my bike.

Thanks for the support.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics