What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 5/8/18 4:12 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. Today I'm going swimming this morning, then later to the gym.

Accountability: I did great yesterday and staying on plan 100%. It feels wonderful to meet my exercise goal and stay on plan.

Question of the Day: Are you someone who love's the beach? I am, but would love to go to a tropical island, as I have never been to one. My DH sits in the shade and reads at the beach.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf with SF Coffeemate

S. Iced protein coffee

L. Greek salad with grilled chicken

S. Half of a red delicious apple

D. T-Bone steak with Bernaise sauce and some mixed corn/jalapeno/edamame salad

S. Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte

Totals: 950, Carbs 47, Fibre 10, Fat 52, Protein 91

Have a wonderful day everyone, make great choices.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/8/18 5:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm not sure where my brain is at but I have an ultrasound this morning (need a full bladder) and I just went to the bathroom twice... Ugh lol.

Other than that I might do a few things outside while it is nice. I want to try growing some morning glories. I saw a pretty hanging basket on Pinterest instead of having them climb. I had some seeds from my last attempt so let's see if they grow :)

QOTD: I do enjoy going to the beach but my fair skin makes it annoying... We went to the Dominican a few years ago and I got a bad burn the first day. I spent the rest of the trip either in the shade or under a towel lol. I enjoy going to the beach up north too, but the water is a lot chillier!!

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - brain replacement shake

Snack - water, water, water, cheese and almonds

Lunch - pork roast and veg

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - pork roast and maybe sweet potatoes

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/8/18 9:16 am

Meg you and my husband are the same. He has to stay out of the sun. I play in the water at the beach and he will yell "One more dive and 5 more minutes of swimming for you and then we have to go home"

Love Morning Glories in pink and blue.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 5/8/18 6:25 am
VSG on 03/06/18

I love the beach, I grew up in South Africa and used to go to the beach often.. Had great memories . Feel free and if you have time google Cape Vidal Kwazulu Natal. i love the place.

B - Shake

S - Skyre yogurt

L - pork loin

S - microwave Poached egg

D - Poached chicken with salsa

S - cottage cheese

All Vits and H20

MFP numbers.

calories - 605

protein - 92

carbs - 19

fat - 19

sodium - 547

crqvingchange
on 5/8/18 9:14 am

Corrie, I googled it and it is absolutely breathtaking. I get so excited when I see a deer in my yard, that area if full of the most amazing animals. I did not like the sign that said no swimming and showing a crocodile underneath, lol.

Your menus have been looking great. How have you been feeling?

corriev
on 5/8/18 9:21 am, edited 5/8/18 2:24 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Thanks , i love the place and grew up not far from it... I do miss it . was on the beach every weekend.

I am feeling awesome, I'm on a loosing track again ( 76 ponds so far) thanks to the advise you gave me on my protein / Carb intake. So much energy .. i can even get to do my "honey do list" so think my wife owes you..

Once again need to echo how amazing all the mentors in the group to keep us new looser's on track.

Cape Vidal

crqvingchange
on 5/8/18 9:28 am

Thank you Corrie. Now my husband gives me the honey-do list, lol.

What a beautiful picture. Being by the sea is calming and exhilarating at the same time. I could sit and watch the waves for hours.

Liveyourlife
on 5/8/18 6:18 pm

Good evening, I enjoy reading 'what are you eating / doing today' as I find it gives me many good ideas but posting in the morning just doesn't work too often. I usually don't have time to read the posts until I sit down in the evening.

I love the beach, the fresh air, smell of the water and sand under your feet is amazing. I'm a red head and very fair but give me a good book in the shade with my feet in the sand and I'm in heaven. I always feel rejuvenated after a day at the beach, very relaxing!

B - premier protein, decaf coffee

L - chicken breast with Greek yogurt dip

S - cashews

D - weiners & beans

All water and vitamins

Calories 552 Protein 55 Carbs 34

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

crqvingchange
on 5/8/18 6:38 pm

Don't worry about posting later, this thread is all about accountability to ourselves and support. It's just a bonus that we get to see other people's menus and get some great ideas.

You and my husband love the shade at the beach and a good book. Me, I'm splashing in the water wearing a very good sunscreen.

Liveyourlife
on 5/8/18 7:18 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. I will try to post more often in the evenings.

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

Most Active
Recent Topics