What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 5/16/18 3:58 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Looks like it's going to be nice today.

This morning I'm going swimming and then I have to take the car in to have the snow tires changed out. The rest of the day will be spent doing household drudgery.

Accountability: Pretty much on plan yesterday, but I did change out one of my snacks.

Question of the Day: Do you like to go to the movies. We have a VIP cinema in town and DH and I will go every couple of months. It has reclining chairs and they serve food (I get the chopped salad with chicken or shrimp), and DH gets a beer and some buttered popcorn.

The eats at 3 years 10 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein Vanilla used as sweetener

S. After swimming, scrambled eggs with peppers and bacon. Fresh salsa

L. Baked trout on a salad of spring mix, avocado, sweet peppers, cucumbers all topped off with WF Asian Sesame Ginger dressing

S. Broccoli florets with Roasted Red Pepper dip

D. Beef Burger with cheese and bacon

S. Protein Latte

Totals: 899, Carbs 56, Fibre 21, Fat 44, Protein 90

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/16/18 5:24 am, edited 5/15/18 10:24 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC! Been a little MIA myself lately. Had a wipe out in the shower last week so I'm moving pretty slow these days. No gym or exercise for me for a spell. I so bummed because I will miss our first official Ball Tournament this weekend. I will be the best cheerleader every though!

I don't have a complete plan for the day. My Trucker got home last night and will be hitting the grocery store after work.

So far it looks like this:

B - 1 egg, 1 cheese slice on a piece of weigh****cher bread

S - I'm hoping I have a yogurt in the fridge, if not, beef jerky

L - roasted chicken with cucumbers

S - left over chicken (it was a big boob!)

D - TBD

Have a great day everyone.

Edited because I clearly can't spell.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/16/18 9:36 am

Oh no Ginny. That is awful. Was is a clumsy moment, or a low blood pressure moment? I was wondering where you were, and thought maybe you were on some exotic vacation. Rest up girl. You will be the best cheerleader ever. Big hugs.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/16/18 5:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Puppies are getting their nails and paws done today -- we found someone that lives nearby and she comes to our house. It is so much cheaper than a full groom for the two of them. Later we are picking up a used bookcase to try and organize some of things we store in our sunroom. Each winter it becomes a dumping ground because it is too cold to use. Then in the spring I spend weeks trying to tidy and clean it up. It would be nice if that didn't happen next year.

QOTD: I rarely go to the movie theatre -- maybe once or twice a year. I used to go so much more. I find it hard sometimes to sit that long, especially for some of these movies pushing three hours. I actually gave some of my gift cards to my brother because they were going to expire. I do want to see the new Freddie Mercury movie and Mamma Mia. It is much nicer now that our theatre has the reclining seats. I never found the rocking ones very comfortable.

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - leftover burger

Snack - pepperoni and melty cheese

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/16/18 9:41 am

Tell your DH that he has to install a gas fireplace in the sunroom because Baby Thor will want to play there and he needs to be warm. Tell him CC said so, lol.

I love the reclining seats in the theatre. My butt used to hurt in the other seats.

Meggles07
on 5/16/18 12:10 pm - Canada

Lol he might have to convince me more than I would have to convince him. He loves the sunroom and he loves gas powered appliances ;) Eventually I want to tear down the sunroom and add a proper addition with maybe a living room and dining room space. But that is very low on our Reno list :)

crqvingchange
on 5/16/18 2:47 pm

In the meantime, have DH put a fireplace in the sunroom and get a nice dining table in there to entertain when guests come. Old people like sunrooms and they LOVE to babysit, ;). I know this because I'm old, I love the sun, I love to sit, and I love babies. A sunroom contains the babies so they can't run amok.

Meggles07
on 5/16/18 3:13 pm - Canada

That's a good plan ;) I am making it more of a sitting room -- we have a couch and chair, and I'm going to put a coffee table in.

Hmm, my grandma made a similar comment... She wants a spot here for when she comes to visit -- all the time ;) lol.

corriev
on 5/16/18 11:03 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Good morning,

Ive been in one of the those VIP seats only once... it was worth the extra money for sure.

My day looks like:

B - Protein Shake

S - Slice of LF cheese

L - ( eat out) deconstructed sandwich without the bread, 2 x turkey slice, 1/2 Avocado, 3 slices tomatoe

S - poached microwave egg

D - 1/2 can Tuna in water, Cottage cheese, Scoop Salsa

S - slice roast beef.

MFP says.

cal - 510

protein - 86

fat - 19

carb - 15

corriev
on 5/16/18 12:48 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

Talking about Netfix,

Anyone watched the series " the big ward?"

its on YouTube for those who dont have netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2UmLPAJWaU

Most Active
Recent Topics