What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 6/15/18 6:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everybody! What a gorgeous day its going to be. I really like these cool mornings that grow into sunny warm/hot days. I'm a sun seeker! I was getting the trailer ready for camping last night so I don't have a real plan for the day. I had chili for breakfast, stopped and grabbed some yogurt this morning at the grocery store. I always have deli meat and cheese here in the work fridge. So I'm sure I can make it through.

The "health" store attached to the gym was open when I finished my workout this morning so I popped in to grab a few protein bars. This is one I found:

Now I don't eat protein bars often, but I thought with today being pretty much unplanned and going away for the weekend, it wouldn't hurt to have a couple on hand. The guy told me these are pretty delicious and the stats are about the same as many other bars I've tried or seen.

199 Calories, 18 grams of protein, 18 grams of carbs

They also had Bounty protein bars, but I'm not a huge coconut fan.

Anyway, have a great day and an even better weekend!

Take care.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 6/15/18 7:55 am

Good morning Ginny and lovely Menu Peeps. Ginny I saw those bars at Popeye's Supplements. It made me feel naughty if I bought one, lol. That stats don't look terrible, but I think I would save it for Halloween so that I don't feel left out. It would be too easy for me to go overboard (not motor Corrie) on something that tasty.

Last night at out fancy-ass dinner was magical. The weather was perfect and the everything was spectacular. I ate 98% protein and veg and 2% a taste of DH's dessert.

This morning I really slept in. Haven't sleep in like this since my party days. I didn't hear DH leave for work.

Today is errands, and chores. Cinderella is back to reality. However, tonight is another date night where DH and I are going out to dinner and listen to live music.

The eats today at 3 years 10 months post-op are:

Not very complete, one of my errands is to go grocery shopping

B. Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as creamer

L?

D. Brisket with a little gravy and a side salad.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 6/15/18 11:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I was pretty darn tasty CC. I can see where one might get into trouble with them. As I said I don't buy protein bars too often but this is one that I would certainly get again.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 6/18/18 3:05 am - Peterborough, Canada

Hope you had a fun weekend ladies. I just got home from NB. How much sugar was in that bar? Just curious.

Most Active
Recent Topics