What are you eating/doing today/Thursday?

Ginnny
on 6/28/18 5:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Meat Eaters!!! How are you all today. CC I hope you're feeling better. I feel great! Did 10 km at the gym this morning - was easy today, Finding Nemo was on in the cardio theatre! I love the animated movies!

Going to be a hot one today they say so I don't know if my walking buddy will want to go out at lunch. He can be a wimp sometimes! LOL

B - bunless cheeseburger

S- greek yogurt

L - cucumber slices with taco beef, light catalina, shredded cheese (taco salad of sorts)

S - deli turkey w. mustard

D - chili (I know on a hot day? But that's what the Trucker wanted).

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/28/18 6:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Had a nice lunch yesterday catching up with the ladies. It feels like forever since I've been at school. I didn't explore much because the weather was pretty gross.

Today DH and I are meeting up for our lunch date and then I will pick up a few groceries. I plan to hibernate for the weekend -- especially since we were busy last weekend.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - Greek yogurt and oatmeal bites

Lunch - restaurant tbd

Snack - cheese whisps and crackers

Dinner - leftover pork stirfry

Snack - pudding and cherries

All water and vits.

corriev
on 6/28/18 6:46 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi there all,

Prepare for the heat ... love it...

my day.

B - Protein Shake

S - Skyr

L - Grilled chicken breast with Greek salad ( no dressing)

S - Egg

D - BBQ deer steaks with salad ( Did you see how much protein this has - WOW MFP says for a 4 oz serving ( a bit big but will snack on whats left) 33.8g of protein, 3g of fat. and 0 carbs

Mfp says

cal - 569

Carb - 13

Protein - 112

Fat 8

crqvingchange
on 6/28/18 6:49 am

Good morning Ginny and all the lovely Menu Peeps. Ginny I am starting to feel better, but it's slower than I thought it would be. I had a really good sleep and that always helps.

Ginny you are an animal at the gym . Try to entice your walking buddy with an iced coffee. Your menu looks fantastic.

Today I'll just be doing things around the house. The eats today are tea, coffee, water, bone broth, maybe a protein water if I feel like making a trip to Bulk Barn.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 6/28/18 11:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC, glad you are on the mend. We did go out to one of the parks where we could walk sort of in the wooded area where it was a little cooler. Not as far as we normally go but it was good to get out.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

DebColCam
on 6/28/18 6:01 pm - Canada
Hello crqvingchange...I am just wondering what it is you get from the Bulk barn to make your protein water. I don't like any shakes at all that I have tried. Ive been to popeyes and gnc but left without anything because I just don't want to spend big bucks on something that I can't stand. Bulk barn recommendations for protein supplements shakes/bars would be helpful..Thanks
crqvingchange
on 6/28/18 6:38 pm

Hi Deb, I buy a bottle of the Protein20 that is in the refrigerator case. It is premixed and clear. They have several flavours. I picked up the stomach flu from my husband, and have decided to be kind to my pouch and take it easy.

Hope this helps.

CC

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Scary.Airy
on 6/28/18 8:48 am

Good morning (hmmm nearly noon) all...

Today I am in a workshop all day at the office, and I forgot to pack a lunch. So I am kind of winging it. We are supposed to go out to dinner afterwards, but we shall see... I am still feeling so exhausted by the end of the day. And, let's be honest, it's on the opposite side of the city to where I live.. and I'm lazy like that :)

7ish weeks post-op

Breakfast: hard boiled egg and a piece of cheese

Lunch: I am at the mercy of whatever is in the cafeteria. Likely some sort of fish or chicken thigh dish.

Dinner: if I am out, I've chosen tilapia from the menu. If I go home, I have some leftover soup calling my name

Snack: Probably the second hardboiled egg

Question: What is everyone up to this Canada Day?

Goddess in training...

crqvingchange
on 6/28/18 9:01 am

DH and I are going to watch the fireworks and listen to live music. We will apply sunscreen, bring lots of cold fluids and snacks, wear hats, and have a great day people and dog watching.

Most Active
Recent Topics