What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 6/29/18 2:56 am

Good morning everyone. Happy long weekend. DH has taken the day off, and he is still sleeping. For some reason I am awake when the plan was to sleep in.

Today I am going swimming, and then DH and I are going to try to get into some trouble. Tonight we are going on date night for dinner and to listen to some live music.

Accountability: Yesterday was light and liquid

Question of the day: Scary Airy asked this, so I will ask this again. What are your plans for Canada Day? DH and I are going to see live music, bring a picnic, people watch, and see the fireworks.

The eats today are going to be very light because I'm still coming off that stupid stomach bug:

B. Decaf coffee, protein shake

L. Yogurt

D. Salad with goat cheese

S. Protein shake

Have a great day everyone and Happy Canada Day. Enjoy your long weekend and I will see you Tuesday.

CC

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/29/18 3:17 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Also up earlier than I need to be ;) For some reason I was wide awake before 6am. Once the pups are up we tend to stay up lol.

Today I have an appointment with the OB. Nothing has happened since my last appointment (no ultrasounds or blood work -- just the way the timing happened) so I expect it will be a quick visit. I really want to go to the store to ge****ermelon that's on sale but if it is too hot I will probably just come home.

QOTD: we don't have any plans for the weekend. I think it would be way too hot for me to go outside much. We might drive to look for fireworks if DH wants to but I'm happy to stay at home ;) We do have a list of small things we want to get done before little nugget gets here - changing around the art work in our bedrooms, getting the baby monitor working, and installing the car seat. We technically have a month left but I've been seeing a lot of ladies delivering early lately.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - cheese and bacon

Snack - leftover bunless burger with toppings

Dinner - steak if I remember to defrost it lol.

Snack - pudding and cherries

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/29/18 3:21 am

Good morning Meg. So much for sleeping in, lol. Do they have fireworks at Riverside Park? Might be cooler in the evening. I am a big kid at heart when it comes to fireworks.

Inquiring minds need to know where watermelon is on sale?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/29/18 3:46 am - Canada

They do usually have fireworks at Riverside but, and this is going to sound terrible... I hate having to manage going to them. That area is all under construction and finding parking and a good place to sit has been troublesome in the past. And then it is a jam when everyone tries to leave... We've actually driven down to St. George to watch theirs because it's about the same distance/time and it's easier to get home after.

And apparently watermelon is on sale for $3.88 at Food Basics. If they are big and nice looking that seems like the best price I've really seen... So many have been tiny and yellowish. Hopefully DH will cut it all up for me ;)

kamac
on 6/29/18 4:26 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! CC, those sound like great plans. Glad you're feeling better!

This morning I'm babysitting my 10 month old niece. She's a real little monkey and I love her to bits. Then I've got to get some groceries and do other errands. I don't really have any plans for the weekend, other than spending some time with my sister. She's been a huge support to me and I'm very thankful to have such a great relationship with her.

Last couple of days I've been pretty busy and ate less than I should have. Today I'm going to get back on track and make sure I get in my 100g of protein.

Breakfast: 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt, 5 strawberries, Torani SF syrup

Lunch: 3oz chicken breast, 1 Ryveta sesame cracker, 1tbsp lite olive oil mayo, mustard, 1 cup cucumber slices

Dinner: same as lunch

Snack: 1 cup 1% cottage cheese

Calories: 770, Carbs: 42, Fat: 28, Protein: 105

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Stay hydrated in the heat!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 6/29/18 4:31 am

Support is so important on this journey. My husband has been very supportive, but he still eats chips in front of me, lol.

Your menu stats look great.

Have fun today with your little niece.

Ginnny
on 6/29/18 7:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I like chips

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 6/29/18 10:45 am

So do I, that's the problem ;)

kamac
on 6/29/18 10:29 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Thanks. Hope you and your hubby have a great day, too (chips or no chips, lol).

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

corriev
on 6/29/18 10:27 am
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - Beach, morning, Beach afternoon, and beach night - Some place... And then fireworks in Orton

Have a blessed Canada day - as an immigrant i can say we live in a awesome country with so much opportunity.

my day -

B - Shake

S - Meeting so grabbed a tea with 3 milk

L - Grilled Chicken breast, mango salsa, and small scoop of Quinoa ( trying grains now)

S - left over chicken

D - BBQ and mixed Veg

MFP -

Cal 498

Carb - 22

Prot - 93

Most Active
Recent Topics