What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 7/2/18 9:54 pm

Good morning everyone. Had a fabulous weekend. The fireworks were fantastic, the music was great, and we packed a fabulous picnic with meat and cheese and a few cherries. It was a hot one. DH walked over a mile to get me an iced coffee. He insisted and wanted me to stay hydrated. I won the husband lottery.

This morning I'm going swimming, and then paying some bills. Later my girlfriend and I are having a girls day out. We will try and get into as much trouble as possible.

Accountability: All good. Everything I ate, I planned for

Question of the day: I walked quite a lot on Sunday, and that is something that never would have happened without WLS. Did any of you have any NSV's this weekend?

Kamac has her surgery soon: My best advice is as soon as possible, walk, sip, toot, repeat. If any of you have words of encouragement or advice, let's show her support.

My eats today at 3 years 11 months are:

B. decaf coffee with cream

S. iced protein coffee after swimming

L. Not sure, going out with my friend probably salad with some protein on top.

D. Avocado taco - half of an avocado filled with beef taco meat, topped with a little habanero cheese and a dollop of sour cream.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 7/3/18 5:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Glad to read you had a fab weekend CC. Ours was pretty good as well. When we got home from camping on Monday, I pretty much just had a deck/pool day. Maybe a little too much heat. But my poor Trucker had to play ball last night! and he has another game tonight. Tonight's is a little later so maybe it won't be too hot for him.

No particular NSV's that I can think of - unless you count being satisfied with the smallest serving of ice cream, ever!!

2 yrs 2+ mos out

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice of cheese

S - greek yogurt - key lime

L - 4 oz chicken with tomato/cucumber/feta salad with greek dressing

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - Trucker wants a big salad - he's tired of meat.....doesn't quite work for me so I'll find some sort of protein to throw on. I boiled some eggs this morning and maybe some cheese.

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 7/3/18 5:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I hibernated basically all weekend... By Sunday I wished it was just a bit cooler so I could at least have gone out with the puppies. I'm not looking forward to having to go out this week. Today I have an ultrasound - they will now be weekly until the end. I think DH kind of freaked out this weekend - his words were, we're kind of running out of weekends aren't we. Lol. So, we assembled the car seat and stroller, swing, and playpen. Yesterday he said, so, do you want to do baby stuff today? Lol. We basically finished the baby room. Just need to put away a few things that I washed. So I guess it was good that it was hot ;)

QOTD: I don't know if I had any NSVs... I guess being able to move around easily still, sit on the floor, and not be totally sore or exhausted is still pretty awesome.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake with banana

Snack - cheese whisps and crackers

Lunch - maybe a protein bar if I'm still out and about

Snack - Greek yogurt and oatmeal bites

Dinner - leftover pork roast

Snack - pudding and cherries

All water and vits.

kamac
on 7/3/18 7:11 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! crqvingchange, thanks so much for thinking of me! I actually have "Sip Walk Toot" written on a post-it note up on my bedroom mirror, lol. It's a reminder to do those things, but it also makes me smile. Your husband sounds like a real sweetie, making sure you didn't get dehydrated in that terrible heat. Glad to hear you guys had a good weekend.

My weekend was pretty quiet, spent some time with family, and started thinking about packing for Toronto. I lived in Toronto for a good chunk of my adult life, and it feels a bit weird going back under these cir****tances. But it's all good. Today I have some appointments and need to run some errands.

QOTD: I baked a cheesecake for my brother-in-law, and didn't eat a drop of batter or a crumb of cake. And mentally, I was just fine. Felt like an adult in control of what I was doing. It was a good feeling!

I'm changing up my menu for a couple of days, because I need a break from eating chicken breast 2-3 times a day- I'm starting to have trouble choking it down, and as a result I'm not always getting in as much protein as I should. So today is:

Breakfast: 3 scoops Naked Goat protein powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, Torani SF syrup

Lunch: 1 cup 2% plain Greek Yogurt, Torani SF syrup, 1tbsp almond butter

Dinner: 3 scoops Naked Goat protein powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, Torani SF syrup, 1tbsp almond butter

Snack: 1 cup 2% plain Greek Yogurt, Torani SF syrup

Calories: 890, Carbs: 44g, Fat: 30g, Protein: 92g

Hope everyone has a great day, and keeps cool and hydrated!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 7/3/18 5:27 pm

Really good stat numbers on your menu Kamac.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 7/3/18 9:09 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello Peeps..

What an amazing weekend.. Im hitting the ground running today so will do a quick post.

B - Protein shake

s- skyre

L - Tuna with Salsa

S - boiled egg

Dinner - juicy BBQ steak

S - more steak

Take care have a blessed day

Most Active
Recent Topics