What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 7/9/18 4:11 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. Dh and I had a wonderful weekend with lots of music, sunshine, and laughing.

Today I'm going swimming, then errands and then laundry. I will try to contain my enthusiasm.

Accountability: Really good

Question of the Day: Did you have a pet growing up? I had a little dog and he was my best friend and would follow me everywhere.

The eats today at 3 years 11 months post op are:

B. Rivers of decal with cream

S. Iced protein coffee

L. Ricotta

D. Broasted chicken (yum), small side salad

Totals 950, Carbs 20, Fat 64, Protein 70

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/9/18 5:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much happening today - doctor's appointment and probably picking up a few groceries. I totally overdid it on Saturday. We went and ran errands, then I cleaned the dog bed and an area rug, then our friends brought their puppy over for a play date and dinner, and then we did some yard work. Sunday I napped twice and that was all I was up for. Hopefully lesson learned.

QOTD: we briefly had a puppy when I was very little but I guess my mom had issues with him. We didn't get another pet until I was 7. He was the best dog ever!! He looked like Santa's Little helper from the Simpsons. He was a mutt and he lived for quite a long time.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - protein shake with blueberries

Snack - dates and almonds

Lunch - leftover burger

Snack - egg and cheese

Dinner - leftover burgers or chicken... Tbd

Snack - pudding and strawberries

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 7/9/18 7:06 am

No kidding you overdid it on Saturday. Don't make me come over there and wag my finger at you, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/9/18 7:33 am - Canada

DH already did ;) lol. I also got too much sun so I spent a lot of time trying to push extra fluids. I decided to go grocery shopping early this morning so I could avoid some of the afternoon heat. I will behave ;)

wrkinprogress
on 7/9/18 10:44 am

As a newbie,, I'm going to ask a dumb question. What does DH stand for? I am sure by just reading posts that the H is for husband but what does the D stand for? Does it vary depending on the day? I could come up with several things but will just leave it at that,,,, lol.

Ginnny
on 7/9/18 11:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

The "D" is for darling.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 7/9/18 11:28 am - Canada

It's funny because I would never call him a pet name to his face... I don't think of him as dear/darling/whatever.

Meggles07
on 7/9/18 11:27 am - Canada

Lol or dear... It can be DW, DD, DS, etc... It's some online thing that is regularly used on here.

I still find it weird calling him my husband because we have just been married a year. For some reason shortening it to DH is less weird. Don't ask me lol.

wrkinprogress
on 7/9/18 12:55 pm

Ahhh that was one of the options I would have listed especially in the first year or honeymoon phase. You will get used to calling him your husband but probably not for a few years. Congrats by the way!

Monica9811
on 7/9/18 5:41 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Mine means dick head just kidding. Kinda lol

Most Active
Recent Topics