What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 7/11/18 3:32 am

Good morning Marvelous Menu Maties. It's Happy Hump Day. This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then gardening.

Accountability: Switched up my lunch because I didn't end up going out with my friend for lunch, but stayed within my guidelines.

Question of the Day: What is a fitness goal you would like to achieve? I would like to kayak around a lake that is near me.

The eats today at 3 years, 11 months, 3 weeks post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with creamer

S. Protein shake

L. Lemon ricotta SF cheesecake with blueberries - homemade

D, The last of the broaster chicken with a side salad that has burrata cheese on top with tomatoes and fresh basil, olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic.

Totals: 1290, 20, 40, 109

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/11/18 5:07 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much planned for today. Might have someone coming by to help tidy up our lawn if they ever message me back and a doctor's appointment. I was given some craft stuff for the baby's room so I might try gluing/assembling those. It will make a carousel type thing that I can hang from the ceiling.

QOTD: no real fitness goals at the moment, but I'm hoping to be able to be sort of back to myself within a year if possible. It's a loose goal lol.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - protein shake with blueberries

Snack - almonds and dates

Lunch - leftover chicken wrap

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - possibly a restaurant... TBD

Snack - pudding if needed

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 7/11/18 6:36 am - Peterborough, Canada

Happy Birthday Megs!!

Meggles07
on 7/11/18 6:52 am - Canada

Thanks Monica!! :)

crqvingchange
on 7/11/18 11:09 am

Happy Birthday Meg.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/11/18 2:35 pm - Canada

Thanks CC :)

crqvingchange
on 7/11/18 11:07 am

Our friends painted a chalkboard wall in their baby's room. Before the baby was born, they had friends and family write notes of welcome.

Meggles07
on 7/11/18 2:36 pm - Canada

That would be so cute!! I wanted to paint the closet doors with chalkboard paint but I was strongly vetoed lol

Ginnny
on 7/11/18 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! Beauty morning today. I didn't want to go to the gym this morning but I realized last night that I left my hair pick there yesterday morning so I had to go today in hopes of finding it still there.....good news, it was! I did a quick 10 min cardio warm up and then a weight circuit and finished off with 10 more minutes of cardio. Which sort of leads into the QOTD. I want to build more muscle, lose fat! You know, tone up the jello jigglers!!

CC - recipe for the cheesecake please. I have some ricotta I need to do something with. I bought it to make zuchini ravioli and just haven't gotten around to it yet.

2 years 3 mos post op.....hard to believe this time that long ago I was on the operating table.

It's a lunch box buffet: yogurt, cheese/crackers/meat, pickles, chicken skewers, deli meat....I can make it work.

Tonight I am making spaghetti for my Trucker and I will have the sauce over zuchini.

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/11/18 11:15 am

My cheesecake is mix ricotta, a little plain cream cheese, SF Jello Pudding Mix (I had lemon flavour from the Low Carb Grocery). I topped it off with blueberries. You have to judge the consistency because it will thicken up with the pudding mix. I don't use all of the pudding mix because it would be too sweet. Use it mostly for flavour and to make it more solid.

I'm going to try making a caramel machiatto with the SF Butterscotch pudding mix and some instant coffee crystals. I think I'll layer it with layers of coffee and layers of caramel. I have some ED Smith SF Caramel syrup that I can drizzle over the top, maybe shave some dark chocolate on top.

Most Active
Recent Topics