What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 7/18/18 4:09 am

Good morning magnificent Menu Peeps. Happy Hump Day.

This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then some garden work.

Accountability: Nope, some of those Costco people were brutal with the sample, but I did stick to the meat, yogurt and salad samples. Small steps.

Question of the day: What is your favourite day of the weekend? Friday holds a lot of hope for the weekend, Saturday is fun day or chore day, and Sunday is usually chill. I think I like Friday because that's always date night.

The eats today at 4 years post-op

B. Rivers of decaf with cream. No caramel PP at the 3 Costcos near me.

S. Protein Iced coffee

L. Spring salad with buratta cheese and a grilled chicken skewer

D. Rosemary Parmesan baked chicken with grilled asparagus.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 7/18/18 4:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC and all. It's weird sitting at home eating my breakfast but I am offforthe next three days yippeee! Although I have to go to the dentist this morning for Both a cleaning and to have a filling replaced.

My ear buds died last week and no amount of recharging is making them work. I have to stop and get a new pair. It sucks because I just got them for Christmas last year. There is a one year warranty but of course we don't hve the receipt.

B - 2 chicken skewers, key lime oikos

L - chicken Caesar salad

D - chicken stir fry

haven't thought about snacks yet because I'll be out and about.

Have. Great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 7/18/18 4:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The only plan today is to try and get the car in for an oil change... So fun. There is a Value Village near the service place but I don't need anything right now and I went a little nuts with Amazon Prime day. So I will probably just sit and wait for the car to be done.

QOTD: probably Friday or Saturday. I like having DH home on the weekend. We all generally sleep in and usually do more fun things on the weekends.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - homemade muffin, protein popsicles

Snack - dates and almonds

Lunch - bacon sandwich

Snack - leftover sausage

Dinner - leftover sausage and veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

kamac
on 7/18/18 6:01 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good Morning! CC that rosemary Parmesan baked chicken sounds delicious.

It'll be another slow day for me today- my ribs/incisions are feeling much better and I can move around much more freely without any soreness, but I seem to have come down with a cold. Might spend some time sunbathing in the yard and will be starting back on the treadmill today.

QOTD: Tough one, but I think I'm going to go with Sunday mornings. I love sleeping in a bit, taking lots of time for breakfast, and relaxing with a book.

Food: same ol' boring fluids diet...2 protein shakes, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/2 greek yogurt. 8 cups of water. Maybe a couple of SF freezies.

Calories: 604, Carbs: 25g, Protein: 95g

Have a great day everyone!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Most Active
Recent Topics