What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 7/27/18 5:27 am, edited 7/27/18 5:30 am

Good morning Menu Mates. Today I am getting the house tidied and packing for our trip to the lake tonight. I won't be here Monday or Tuesday, so if you are up and the menu thread hasn't been started, please get the ball rolling.

Accountability: Pretty good, but there was a snack of a ramekin egg bake last night.

Question of the day: What was your favourite show when you were a child? I liked bewitched.

4 years post-op, the eats today are:

B. rivers of decaf throughout the day with a little cream and sweetener

L. Half of an avocado with spicy chicken salad

D. it will be pretty late when we arrive at the lake, so probably some cold cuts, cheese, olives.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

SKimster
on 7/27/18 5:39 am
VSG on 05/22/18
Meggles07
on 7/27/18 5:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today I'm meeting DH for a lunch date and then running a few errands. I need more arrowroot cookies ;) lol. I saw the OB yesterday and again she said she thought I would have gone by now. Nope. So I have another appointment scheduled with her for next week and another ultrasound. Tonight is the full/blood moon -- although we won't see it from here -- and my friends are doing a baby dance to help us out ;) lol. It's a fun little joke but we aren't taking it seriously. My aunt told me yesterday she hopes baby is born August 14th -- I don't know if I can wait that long!! It's her daughter's birthday.

QOTD: first things that came to mind were Care Bears and Power Rangers. It's not necessarily that they were my favourites but they were on TV in the morning before school. I also love love love Teenage mutant Ninja turtles. My brother actually just bought me the cartoon box set this past Christmas. I had a lot of the collectibles and my mom took me to see a live show at the Skydome. Ahh memories lol.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - almonds and date bites

Lunch - tbd probably food court

Snack - leftover burger

Dinner - steak and veggies

Snack - watermelon

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 7/27/18 7:29 am

Sending you a PM.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kamac
on 7/27/18 6:47 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Happy Friday!

CC, have a wonderful time at the lake!

QOTD: Not sure I can choose just one. The Hilarious House of Frightenstein, Polka Dot Door, The Flintstones, Gummy Bears, Reading Rainbow, 80's Twilight Zone and Amazing Stories. I've tried explaining to my nephew that when was his age, there were only a couple of channels, we had to get up to change the channel, and there were no dvds or netflix so we had to jus****ch what was on. He looked at me like I was crazy, lol.

Accountability: On track with food and water. Struggling with my chewable vitamins which I think might be contributing to my nausea, but made an effort to get them all down yesterday. This morning the scale finally moved in the right direction, after a short stall.

Food: 3 protein shakes and 1/2 4% creamed cottage cheese. Also broth, to bump up my sodium. 8-10 cups water.

Calories: 573, Protein: 94g, Carbs: 13g

Have a good weekend everyone!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 7/27/18 7:43 am

Kara your answer to QOTD is funny. There are so many things that I can't explain to teenagers because they seem so unreal in today's world. Rotary dialing, both people had to hang up the phone for the connection to be broken, milk deliveries, bakery deliveries, Christmas tree lights that had bubbling coloured liquid in them.

Glad your stall has broken.

Most Active
Recent Topics