What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 8/10/18 5:49 am

Good morning Menu Mates. We made it to the weekend. Hope everyone has some good plans to enjoy your time off. DH and I are going to the music festival downtown to people/dog watch, listen to some great live music, maybe eat some BBQ, and in general just enjoy the summer weather.

Yesterday I had a fun day at the pool party, and would do that again any time.

Accountability: Pretty good. I did have half of a fresh fig, but other than that it was all good.

Question of the day: If money was no object, what car would you like? I have always been partial to a Jaguar E type.

4 years post-op, the eats today are:

B. Rivers of decaf with cream and sweetener

The rest of the day will be iced Americanos, BBQ, I will pack some pepperettes and nuts. I will make sure I drink LOTS of water (with added decaf) and dance, dance, dance like no one is watching.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 8/10/18 8:13 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Thanks for all the baby love from everyone!! We are so happy to have her here and healthy. I have turned into a real carb addict this week but it's all good :) Just checking in because food and timing are totally up in the air. Just focusing on getting lots of water like in the early days. I ordered more protein bars as a back up.

QOTD: I don't have a particular car that I want but I would like an SUV, maybe something hybrid or electric with all the bells and whistles.

Post-op three years and five months.

Food tbd. All water and vits.

kamac
on 8/10/18 8:26 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Glad you're feeling well! Congrats again on the little one, she's a cutie

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 8/10/18 9:52 am

Keep up the healthy fats and protein Meg. Remember, Thorbelina sleeps, you catch a nap. She is the cutest little nugget.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 8/10/18 11:10 am

Thorbelina Nooooo!

I'm sure Meg will pick a lovely name.

kamac
on 8/10/18 8:23 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! Glad you had fun at the pool party, CC. How's the AC situation? Has it been better at night?

I have my 1 month follow-up/post-surgery class on Monday. I'm looking forward to asking lots of questions and meeting other wls peeps.

Today I'm excited because the scale dropped down a few lbs. I've been in a something of a stall the last 2 weeks, losing less than 1 lbs every few days. So it was a pleasant surprise to see the number this morning.

Accountability: Had a couple of teaspoonfuls of marinara sauce with ground beef, which I was cooking, pureeing, and freezing yesterday.

QOTD: Hmm, no idea. I know next to nothing about cars That Jaguar E type looks pretty cool though, CC. I love vintage style like that.

Food:

Breakfast: genoa salami, gruyere

Lunch, Snack, Dinner: 3 protein shakes, although I might substitute one shake for more salami and cheese (because I want to clear out what I have in the fridge). I'll see how I feel.

Same stats as yesterday, unless I go for the salami and cheese in which case I haven't calculated yet. Protein would be in the neighborhood of 80g though.

Have a great Friday and great weekend, everyone.

Kara

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 8/10/18 9:54 am

No A/C yet Kara, grrrr. Next week hopefully. I will be frequenting air conditioned buildings.

kamac
on 8/10/18 12:58 pm
VSG on 07/09/18

It's a good excuse to go to the movies and shopping at the mall.

Kara

-Vincent Van Gogh

corriev
on 8/10/18 10:14 am
VSG on 03/06/18

hello - its move day for our company so my meal plan is a huge Greek salad with tuna on the side that ill be eating through the day today to keep my energy level up..

I would trade a car / truck for a boat any day.. a nice big boat that i can tour and sleep on ... dreams dreams.

Have a great day peeps - enjoy the weekend too.

crqvingchange
on 8/10/18 6:57 pm

A boat would be wonderful.

Hope your company move went well today.

Most Active
Recent Topics