What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 9/10/18 5:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Wow, what a change in the weather. Was nice to be able to get a few things done in the yard this weekend without sweating buckets! Up and at 'em to the gym this morning - 5 mi on the elliptical. My Trucker has ball tonight (actually every night this week but Wednesday) and I like to go and watch so I'm not going to start night classes until next week.

I made these tasty little things for my dinner last night, delicious and filling but not a weekly menu item due to the stats. They are a keto Chicken Enchilada. You make the wrap with shredded Mexican blend cheese. I thought it was going to be difficult but they were actually pretty easy. My only "complaint" is that it doesn't stay warm long and I'm not sure you could reheat them without them spreading all over the plate.

Anyhow, eats for today, 2 years 5 mos post op

B - egg salad sandwich on 35 calorie bread (2 eggs, 2 slices bread)

S - pepperoni wrapped mozzarella

L - cobb salad (lettuce, chicken, bacon, egg, cheese, ranch)

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - 4 oz roast chicken breast

Have a lovely grey/wet day!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/10/18 8:32 am

Good morning everyone.

Ginny those look really good. I want those. Sobey's had some Cracker Barrel on sale and right beside them was a stack of $1 off Cracker Barrel cheese. They had Monterrey Jack with Jalapeno and Monterrey Habanero which would be great with those. I've seen them made into taco shells. Maybe it wouldn't matter if the shells got a little cold.

My internet was down last night and most of this morning. DH was on the phone with the provider trying to get things sorted.

Accountability: Very good

The eats today at 4 years post op are:

B. River of decaf with stevia

L. Half of an avocado with spicy shrimp

D. Jerk salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise, grilled asparagus with buttah

About to hit the gym and do some weights and cardio

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kamac
on 9/10/18 8:40 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Have a good time at the gym, CC. Hope your internet gets sorted.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

kamac
on 9/10/18 8:33 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning!

Ginny, those look delicious. Were they chewy? I think I have a recipe pinned on Pinterest, as something to try in the future.

As for the weather, I've gone from sweating to death to needing an extra blanket at night, all within the space of a day. So funny. I believe things are supposed to warm up again by the end of the week, however.

Not much on for me today, besides some housework and getting back on the treadmill. I might indulge in a bit of Netflix this afternoon. Feeling the need to just veg out for a while, before things get crazy again.

Accountability: I'm back to planning and tracking my food, and I'm getting in my protein, water, and vitamins. I've been relying on Quest bars to help with protein, which I don't particularly feel good about, but as long as I'm staying on plan and not overeating, I'm okay with it for now.

Food:

Breakfast: Protein shake (Naked Goat protein powder, Naked Choc PB powder, 1tbsp whipping cream, cold brew coffee, SF flavouring, crushed ice)

Lunch: 2.2oz modified crack chicken

Snack: Quest bar

Dinner: 2.2oz modified crack chicken

Calories: 645.5; Protein: 84.6g; Total Carbs: 34.8g; Net Carbs: 12.8g; Fat: 24.2g

Hope everyone is well and has a great day!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Ginnny
on 9/10/18 8:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi, yes they were chewy! And as I mentioned very easy to roll up. My chicken wasn't out of the oven too long but I might warm it up in the microwave a bit just as the cheese is coming out of the oven.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/10/18 5:26 pm

Kara I forgot to tell you that I saw Jay Robb eggwhite protein on sale for 50% off at either Low Carb Grocery or Low Carb Canada. They both send me emails, and I can't remember which it was. Crack chicken, yummm.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics