What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 9/11/18 5:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang, I'll get this started although I don't really have a "proper" plan. Hit the gym this morning and here at work for a day I actually have something to do!! A meeting this morning and then lunch with a group I am meeting with this afternoon. I'm the host municipality. We are going to a mexican restaurant so I'm thinking taco salad, but I'll try and scope out the menu before I get there.

Post Op 2 years 5 mos (actually today).

GF - Premier Protein

B - beefy tomato macaroni soup (homemade - I'll try and eat around the noodles)

S - Lite and Fit

L - TBD

S - in a meeting so we'll see, will try to stay away from the cookies, I do have deli meat but I'll look odd if I pull that out mid meeting. I will try and wait till after

D - cheddar bacon chicken griller, steamed cauliflower

I am going to go and watch my Trucker play ball tonight if it's not too cold. It's an 8:00 game.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/11/18 7:38 am

Good morning Ginny and the Gang. Ginny maybe fajitas without the tortilla.

This morning I went for bloodwork. It was cold waiting outside for them to open.

Later today DH and I are going out for dinner with another couple. I've looked at the menu so I know what I am having.

Accountability: had a snack that was not planned.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with stevia

L. Half of an avocado with spicy shrimp salad

D. Smoked and fried dry Cajun wings with carrots and celery and garlic aioli

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 9/11/18 8:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I'm thinking maybe this, with salad instead of rice and beans, and easy on the cream sauce.

Arroz Con Pollo

Arroz Con Pollo

A grilled chicken breast stuffed with green and red peppers served on a bed of rice covered in cream sauce and a side of beans. $15.57

crqvingchange
on 9/11/18 11:14 am

That looks so good. Hope that is what you ordered.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 9/11/18 12:37 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Yupper! that's what I had with a little caesar salad. Was very yummy!

linda11665
on 9/11/18 10:04 am - Ottawa, Canada

Good afternoon gang, Sorry for a late entry

7 years post op:

B: bread in a mug (delicious seeming I cannot eat any wheat I'm celiac

S: Protein shot with pumpkin greek yogourt

L: noodleless lasagna, lean ground turkey, sauce and lactose free marble cheese.. one cup in all

Supper: Quest protein bar seeming I will be in physio

And later on before bed probably a protein shake.

One hour weights

Have a super day!!

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
crqvingchange
on 9/11/18 11:17 am

Where did you get the pumpkin Greek Yogurt? That is one of my favs and I only get it when I'm in Florida

linda11665
on 9/12/18 11:32 am - Ottawa, Canada

Walmart sells them now too. Oikos greek, when I saw them at Walmart I pretty much bought six packages of them, they are not the big ones but the little ones.

1/2 cup size perfect

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Most Active
Recent Topics