What are you eating/doing today/Thursday?

Ginnny
on 9/13/18 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Protein Peeps! Did 15 kms on the bike today at the gym while watching the movie Gravity with Sandra Bullock. I can't remember ever having seen it before so I might have to search it out so I can see the whole thing.

Today is our Employee Appreciation BBQ in the park. I will also be recognized for "having made it" five years here at the City. Oooo a shiny pin coming my way! Lunch is usually sausage/burgers, a variety of salads and then they have a candy bar.....a couple years back I asked about healthy options....

2 years, 5 mos

B - 1/2 bagel, 1 egg, 1 cheese slice

S - 2 salami wrapped mozza sticks

L - BBQ

S - deli turkey (or candy!!!)

D - chicken cordon swiss, corn cob

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/13/18 9:08 am

Good morning/afternoon Ginny and the rest of the Protein Peeps.

Ginny in honour of the 5th anniversary of your employment with the city, I decided to sleep in, lol. I knew that's what you would want me to do.

Went online and checked my bloodwork with LifeLabs and it turns out there is a reason why I'm so tired. The dreaded low iron again. I'm sure I will get a call from my doctor today saying my iron is low and I need to come and see him. He always forgets that I get my bloodwork done the week before I have an appointment with him.

Accountability: Really crap. Yesterday was a BIG pouch day. Back on the horse today.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with stevia

L. Baby kale salad with grilled salmon on top and some pumpkin seeds

D. Steak fajitas with peppers, onion, avocado, salsa - no wrap

S. Fit Frappe vanilla hot milk (because I'm old)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 9/13/18 12:17 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello Peeps -

Just called in to make my 6 month appointment in Guelph - can i say how amazing they are at Guelph.. Ill need to bleed before the time but im sure by the time i meet them they will be pleased with the progress. I have a few colleges that have been monitoring my journey and are asking about reference to the clinic. Im so happy for them.

My journey for today -

B - Protein Shake

S - Beef Jerky

L - Roast beef

S - Huge tea with milk

D - Zucchini Lasagna

S - Slice of roast beef

MFP Says

Protein - 97

Carb - 23

Cal - 645

Have a blessed day yall.

crqvingchange
on 9/13/18 1:29 pm

Guelph will tell you that you are a rock star. Be prepared, they will also tell you to up your carbs.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics