What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 9/26/18 2:37 am

Good morning Menu Mates. I'm awake too early this morning. This morning I am going to the gym, then the pool, and then to yoga. Pretty sure there will be a nap later.

Accountability: Not bad, but could have been better. There was a late night snack again. Probably why I woke up so early.

Question of the Day: Do you collect things (ie. coins, stamps, comics, furbies etc.) I don't really collect anything anymore. I'm trying to declutter.

B. Rivers of decaf with Pumpkin Caramel sweetener

L. Avocado stuffed with spicy shrimp (shrimp mixed with spicy aioli)

D. Same as lunch with a side salad of mixed baby green, diced 1/2 of an apple and Brie, WF Honey/Dijon dressing.

S. Might do a protein shake before yoga.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/26/18 3:59 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are also up early. Hoping we can go back to sleep for a bit though. Little nugget didn't gain enough weight this week so we are off to the pediatrician again today.

QOTD: I'm not really collecting anything at the moment. I had Beanie babies as a kid, and I've got a ton of books, but now I would rather save the money and get rid of stuff from the house.

Post-op three years and six months. Might come back to post menu.

Meggles07
on 9/26/18 6:30 am - Canada

The little nugget finished eating so we went back to sleep instead of writing out my menu ;)

Breakfast - protein bar, SF hot cocoa

Snack - apple and PB

Lunch - leftover beef

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - tbd after I dig through the freezer. I'm thinking beef stew

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots of water.

crqvingchange
on 9/26/18 12:03 pm

She's so precious and a beauty. Do they have special bulking up formula, or is all formula for bulking? Is there a Thor formula?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/26/18 12:19 pm - Canada

Get this, one serving of her formula is 20 calories... Can you imagine? She is on the special (silly expensive) sensitive tummy and itty bitty newborn formula. I'm hoping we can graduate eventually.

crqvingchange
on 9/26/18 5:10 pm

only 20 calories! No wonder it's hard for her to put on a pound. If one pound is 3,500 calories after basal requirements, she has to have how many servings? At least 175 servings if I did the math correctly.

Meggles07
on 9/26/18 5:28 pm - Canada

If things go well she should be gaining a pound every 2.5-3 weeks. She only gained two ounces last week. We are going to need a lot more formula!! ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics