What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 9/27/18 4:22 am

Good morning Menu Maties. Corrie is in Vancouver, Ginny is on vacay, Kara not sure. This morning I'm going swimming and then I have household drudgery. If I get my paperwork and housework done I will head to the gym.

Accountability: Really good.

Question of the day: What is the kitchen gadget that you use the most(microwave, oven and coffee maker excepted)? Because it is turning cold, my very small crockpot will get lots of use.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf, with SF Pumpkin Caramel syrup, and some SF CF Pumpkin Spice whipped topping both by Jordon Skinny Syrups.

L. Avocado with salmon and cream cheese rollups

S. Cabbage roll soup (no rice)

D. Scrambled eggs with chives and cheese, bacon, and mushrooms.

S. Maybe a protein shake after swimming.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

staceycvd
on 9/27/18 6:13 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

B- Decaf coffee and 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce made with ground chicken

L- Quinoa, corn, black beans, avocado, tomatoes as a "salad"

D- More Spaghetti sauce

S-We'll see if I need one but my go to is a cheestring

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

crqvingchange
on 9/27/18 8:09 am

Stacey it looks like you are doing well. Starbucks makes a salad very similar to your lunch. They do add chicken strips to it.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

staceycvd
on 9/27/18 8:10 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

Ohhh sounds yummy! And it's ok post op?

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

crqvingchange
on 9/27/18 8:28 am

The only thing in the salad that you would want to avoid is the actual salad (lettuce mix). I know that Guelph makes us wait I think 3 months before we eat raw vegetables and salad. If you have tried chicken and didn't have any problems you should be good to go. The salad dressing is zesty and you might want to limit that or avoid it completely. I carry a package of WF Honey/Dijon in my purse.

Sometimes we find ourselves without meals or snacks packed and it can be difficult to find good options. In the beginning I did eat that salad and their sous vide eggs when I was in the States looking after my family member. Most cities have a Starbucks so it was good for me to know my options. My coffee there is a decaf iced Americano with SF Cinnamon Dolce.

Monica9811
on 9/27/18 5:57 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Chili from Wendy's or Tim Hortons was my go to on the road!

Meggles07
on 9/27/18 10:05 am - Canada

Is it afternoon already?? Well, good afternoon :)

My grandma and I went out shopping to Walmart and Shoppers. Stocked up on a bunch of staples. Grandma bought Keira two Halloween board books -- one is something about a little pumpkin and it has a mirror so baby is looking at herself. Too cute ;)

Nothing planned for this afternoon. Maybe a nap. Ground beef was on sale so I have to divide and conquer... I mean divide and freeze that lol.

Food hasn't been good today, so I can only go up from here. I pulled out beef from the freezer so it will be something beefy for dinner.

Post-op three years and six months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Lunch - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - beef or leftovers

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots of water. All vitamins.

crqvingchange
on 9/28/18 6:52 am

You should take a picture of the nugget with her costume on, beside a pumpkin and holding the book, maybe put a pair of glasses on the end of her nose to look like she is reading the book.

Meggles07
on 9/28/18 6:54 am - Canada

I will have to borrow grandma's reading glasses ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics