What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 10/4/18 3:56 am

Good morning Menu Mavels as Ginny says. We are on the eve of a long weekend, oh yeah.

This morning I'm going swimming and then some errands. If I get a chance later, I will go to the gym.

Accountability: Very good

QOTD: Are you going to carve a pumpkin this year? I think I might make a sparkly kitten, because in these times I think people could use a smile. They have white pumpkins that I could make into a Hello Kitty with sparkles.

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf with caramel pumpkin sweetener

L. Charcuterie plate, cheese, olives, proscuitto, capocollo, mini sweet peppers

D. PC smoked frenched chicken drumsticks roasted (have not seen these before, but they were on clearance), side salad of spring mix, sliced pear, toasted pecans, Brie, WF Honey/Dijon

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/4/18 5:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today I'm going to get blood drawn and then we are going grocery shopping for a few things for the weekend. I feel like I'm just starting to put my house back together. Junk and papers sure do pile up quickly when I can't deal with them on a regular basis.

QOTD: we have two pumpkins this year but we don't carve them because after Halloween we cook them up for the puppies. When Keira gets older we will carve one with her. This year I got her a little pie pumpkin -- just her size ;)

Post-op three years and six months.

Breakfast - lactation cookies

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - leftover pork chops

Snack - almonds and apricots

Dinner - leftover pork again

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/4/18 8:09 am

The papers have certainly piled up in my house, and I don't have any valid excuse for it. I think somewhere in the back of my mind it says do it on a snowy day, lol.

How is Puppy #2 doing? Never thought of giving them pumpkin.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/4/18 9:11 am - Canada

Puppy 2 is still having accidents but otherwise he seems fine. I give them sweet potatoes and pumpkin which are both supposed to be good for their digestion. I cut up the pumpkin, put it in the slow cooker, then scoop it out of the rind.

Ginnny
on 10/4/18 6:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!! Sure is warm today, I packed the wrong work clothes in my bag last night!! But what can you do when you're at the gym?

So did some shopping last night, needed some new pants. Marks has the same styles as they did two years ago, but not many places offer 34" inseam so you buy what you can get. I couldn't remember if the ones I had at home were an 8 or a 10 so of course I bought the 10s. WRONG ANSWER. Good problem to have I guess but now I have to go back. I also got a new pair of tall boots because last years (although new then) are way too big in my calf. They crinkle all up and make me look like I have elephant ankles.

Accountability -

QOTD - No we don't carve pumpkins. As I said we live in the country and get very few visitors. Definitely no trick or treaters, so I don't bother. I do have some really cool wooden decorations that I painted years ago. Sometimes my Trucker will get them out and put them up and down the lane way.

Post Op 2 yrs 5 mos

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice of cheese, 1 strip of bacon

S - yogurt, pineapple

L - tuna salad with cucumber slices

S - deli turkey and old cheese

D - taco salad

S - hopefully not!!

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/4/18 8:12 am

You have long legs. Right now I'm wearing a 10 petite, lol.

You are lucky to be able to eat pineapple. A few years ago I dumped on a piece of pineapple and am afraid to try it again.

Ginnny
on 10/4/18 8:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I'm 5'11 but it's all legs!! I'm not sure if I'd call it lucky about the pineapple. I can eat anything (and I sometimes do).

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

staceycvd
on 10/4/18 6:29 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18
staceycvd
on 10/4/18 6:30 am, edited 10/3/18 11:30 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18
staceycvd
on 10/4/18 6:31 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

Good morning!

I'm going to go to the gym around lunch, hopefully! Also, Joe surprised me with a fitbit Aria 2 yesterday. I'm so excited about it.

B- 2 eggs and some cheese

S- Splash fuzzy peach protein

L- Tex mex quinoa stuff (quinoa, avocado, corn, black beans, tomatoes and chicken)

D- probably butter chicken!

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

Most Active
Recent Topics