What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 10/15/18 3:09 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. I have a meeting at the house at 9:00, and I have to get ready for it. This afternoon I have workmen coming to the house, so this will be short and sweet.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was busy, but good.

Accountability: Pretty good considering I went to 2 parties with tables spread out with yummy treats. I stayed strong there, but ended up having a healthy snack late last night, sigh.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with SF creamer (I need to get to the grocery store)

L. The last of the spicy sausage, sweet pepper soup. So good.

D. Brisket Shepherd's pie topped off with mashed cauliflower.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/15/18 6:43 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello yall - Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.. I started winterising my trailer :-( Till next year ;-(

My meal plan for today,

B - Protein Shake ( thanks for the hint on the discount - ill go to Waterloo and check it out at lunch time,

S - Cheese

L - Tuna in water

S - Left over lunch

D - Chicken breast with veg

S - left over Chicken.

Have a awesome day further.

crqvingchange
on 10/15/18 8:19 am

Corrie I just saw the chocolate Premier Protein at the Ira Needles/Erb Costco. The Guelph Costco usually has vanilla which is great for adding it to coffee as a creamer.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/15/18 10:45 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi there CRQ - found the chocolate but not on sale ;-( paid full price.. ill pop into guelph on my way home maybe. Yup I add the vanilla to my tea too and its great.

shiney
on 10/15/18 8:07 am

Hi all,

I think it's time for me to start posting my daily menus here regularly - I need some accountability in my life. I had a bit of a rough week last week wrt food. I took some time on the weekend to plan out my meals this week and then got my groceries and did a touch of meal prep. I will have to do some more cooking tonight.

Here's the meal plan for today

B - Protein shake w/ half a banana

L - 3/4 cup SKYR yogurt and a 1/4 cup blue berries

D - 2 chicken skewers and 3/4 cup of cauliflower

Have a sunny day all!

*TWH* Referral - December 2017; Orientation - March 2018; SW Assessment - May 2018; Nurse Practitioner - June 2018; Nutrition Class - June 2018; Psych - August 2018; Dietitian - August 2018; Appt. w/ Surgeon - November 2018; Surgery date - January 2019

Weight loss

Pre-surgery: 14, M1: 18, M2: 9, M3: 8, M4: 10, M5:6 , M6:9

crqvingchange
on 10/15/18 8:25 am

Hey Shiney, good to see you posting. Your menu looks good.

Meal prep is something I'm working on right now. The workmen aren't here yet and my morning meeting ended sooner than I thought it would. Might as well take advantage of the time to do something good for myself and do some prep. There are chicken drumsticks roasting in the oven and I think I will portion them out with some dip and broccoli in containers. I might also make some egg bites that are similar to Starbucks sous vide egg bites.

Most Active
Recent Topics