What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 10/19/18 8:16 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. I slept in again because my leg was giving me issues through the night. Welcome to your weekend everyone. Today I am doing yard work. We have a riding mower with a rear bagger and I will try to collect up as many leaves as I can and pile them at the curb. The City comes once (sometimes twice) to pick them up.

Accountability: Nope, there was a HB egg before bed.

Question of the Day: Is your garage organized? Mine is definitely not. I clean it out once a year when the weather is nasty and I need something to distract me from paperwork. It seems the garage is a catchall for all of our junk. We need to fit both cars in it for winter, and right now there is no way that will happen.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf, and after 1 fried egg and 2 slices of bacon

L. Egg roll bowl

D. May go out with DH if my leg feels better, if not I'll make something at home with protein and veg.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/19/18 1:27 pm - Canada

We didn't get much done today. I missed getting my recycling out last week so we had a mountain this week. I was actually worried they wouldn't take some of it, but it's all gone now. I'm so happy it's Friday!! I think we will try to catch up on some yardwork this weekend. Still have a pile of branches in our yard to breakdown and bundle.

QOTD: our shed is a disaster right now. I'm almost glad we don't have a real garage because I think it would be our dumping ground. We will have to organize it a bit before the snow so we can get the snowblower out (my parents gave us their old one).

No menu at this point but DH made us cottage cheese with blueberries last night after dinner, so we got a few berries used up that way ;) lol.

crqvingchange
on 10/19/18 3:57 pm

I worked hard in the yard this afternoon, but when I look at it, I only made a dent in what has to get done. Time for a cozy fire and leftovers.

Glad you made a dent in the blueberries. ;)

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics