Recent Posts

daviesthomas095
on 2/20/24 6:22 am
Topic: RE: Life is Like a Book...

"Life is a book" - already saw this quote and it totally vibes with me. Each chapter's a new adventure, right? Speaking of books, when essays get too much, I hit up Writemypapers.org writing service. Their writers save my grades, turning stress into academic success. Just like a good book, life's chapters keep getting better.

2by4
on 2/16/24 6:08 pm
Topic: Optifast

I know you can't just walk into a pharmacy and purchase Optifast. I went on the Nestle website and they have a list of clinics who will prescribe and sell The Optifast to you. When I browse these clinics online, they "seem" to have quite an extensive pre-screening system and tons of practitioners (physiotherapists, nutritionists.... etc) on board and I'm worried it would be a long involved process to just do the 6=week Optifast program.

Does anybody have any good reviews about any of these clinics? One where I can nicely be in and out with my purchase?

Blackageofcomics
on 1/22/24 12:22 pm
Topic: RE: I am new, I am ready to get real help, but I have so many questions

At the forefront of global style evolution, British fashion designers https://artschool-london.com/ redefine creativity and elegance. From London's streets to prestigious runways, these visionaries leave an indelible mark. Celebrate the artistry, innovation, and influence of iconic designers shaping the world of fashion.

Justong
on 1/19/24 8:29 am
Topic: RE: Newby here... waiting for my surgery date

Hi and welcome! When you talk to your surgeon, just jot down your questions. Connect with others who've done it for helpful tips. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Justong
on 1/19/24 5:02 am
Topic: RE: Spring 2024 Clothing Exchange!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!

Oh, that sounds amazing! I'm totally down for it. Gotta check out those vibes at the East York Community Centre. Can't wait for the fashion fiesta! ??

Patm
on 1/1/24 2:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
Topic: RE: An Oldie looking for Oldies..

Happy New Year. Hope it is a good one

Diminishing Dawn
on 12/27/23 6:17 pm - Windsor, Canada
Topic: RE: 17 years.

You can do it! It's a lot about setting up your environment up for success and patience. A whole lot of patience. All the best to you!

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

lexxiblue
on 12/27/23 4:15 pm
RNY on 01/11/12
Topic: RE: An Oldie looking for Oldies..

HI Pat!!!

Great to hear from you ... another "golden oldie"... yes it is sad this site is so inactive but i think facebook is the winner here!!! Times change... i'm still hanging onto the olden days!!! Depression sucks... maintenance is even harder.... and especially when there isn't any more contact with the bariatric clinic or follow-ups... the weight is slowly coming off... finally but my own doing of course... back to basics and walking!!! and depression.. well... meditation is working for me... and staying busy.. and of course, water water water... but then... i visit the "loo" at lot more which has been interrupting my sleep... just can't win... .. take care of you and happy new year!

Lexi (Deb)

Most Active
Recent Topics