Update....

Connie D.
on 1/18/13 5:09 am

Hello everyone....just got done at the doctor and picked up my calcium and meds.

The Xray shows I still have pneumonia. No surprise there. I am to continue doing what I am doing. Meds, liquids, and plenty of bed rest. If anything changes I am to go in. My doctor knows I want to stay home. She said she will agree as long as I don't get any worse. So far I am keeping my numbers where they need to be. I now need to increase my Nebulizer treatments to 4 times a day. She is concerned about dehydration even though she knows I drink a lot of water. Time will tell. She knows I will be honest with her and how I am feeling.

No need to send replies. I know you are all wishing me the best.

Love you much.....many hugs....conne d

annette R.
on 1/18/13 6:29 am - ithaca, NY

Connie-

PROMISE that you will go in if you get worse??!! Pneumonia is dangerous with your lung issues.

If you were closer I'd make a batch of soup and spoon feed it to you.

Smoochies & hugs

Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Connie D.
on 1/18/13 6:31 am
THANKS ANNETTE I WOULD LOVE SOME OF YOUR SOUP!!
LOVE YOU....CONNIE D
Patricia R.
on 1/18/13 10:41 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Sweetie,
Praying for you. Please be sure that you go back in if you feel worse. I had pneumonia when I had my pulmonary embolism. I also have asthma. I never had a nebulizer till then. I got so much relief from the breathing treatments.

Love you,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 1/19/13 3:58 am

Thank you Trish....you are always so sweet. I am just about to go do another Neb treatment and then nap.

Love you too....hugs....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 1/19/13 3:04 am - Evansville, IN

Connie, I worry about you because I know your sister doesn't. ... Fortunately, your OFF sisters do. Please be sure to go to the hospital if you get worse. You have too many lung issues to stay home if the pneumonia worsens. Make your sister take you in if you can't drive ... or call a cab or an ambulance if she won't do it. My goddaughter gets neb treatments ... fortunately, her mom is a nurse and knows what to do when she gets an asthma attack or pneumonia. 

Please rest, lots of fluids, chicken soup, etc. Take care of yourself. I don't cook much but I'd take care of you if I could. I've got extra salsa chicken ... yum! 

Big warming sistah hugs for you!

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 1/19/13 3:56 am

Thank you Eileen.....I know you would take care of me if you could. I really am resting a lot and doing the things I need to do. Like you said...no HELP here!!

I ate the last of my chicken soup a couple weeks ago. I never did get to make any. I am doing okay though. My sister's son and DIL are shopping for her and bringing her food. She barely has a cough but they feel so bad for her. She says she just can't shop. LONG STORY!!

I have been trying to use up the meat in my  freezer and the one thing I am out of is plain chicken. I won't let that happen again. Everything I make she wants. I don't have energy to cook even for me. Glad I did have food in my freezer!!  I do have a couple cans of soup if I MUST have some....I am spoiled I always make my own.

Thanks for caring...love you....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 362 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views