PRE-OP

Lisa W.
on 4/23/14 3:25 am - Denver, CO

Tomorrow the big day for me its my pre-op and then 2 weeks tils surgery a little nervous but so excited hope everyones wednesday is good.

Lisa Willis

carlak
on 4/23/14 4:06 am - Bradenton, FL

You will do great! I just booked a long weekend in Denver for May 30th to June 3rd. My friends stone setting is that weekend. 

I need to be there for the family.

image hosting site

Twinkles2147
on 4/23/14 7:45 am

It is exciting to be so close to the BIG DAY. You are going to do just fine. The hard part is the wait.

Best Wishes for Your Success 

Francine

Patricia R.
on 4/23/14 11:27 am - Perry, MI

You'll be fine.  I remember my pre-admission testing day.  I had my surgery at a Bariatric Specialty hospital.  That, and my incisional hernia repair, are the only surgeries that they do at this facility.  So, everyone on the patient floor are all WLS post-op patients.  All of the surgeons only do WLS, nothing else, except incisional hernia repairs.  

The day of my pe-admission testing, all of the nurses, and the respiratory therapist, made it like a party atmosphere.  The hospital also gave each of their patients a binder with all of the information I needed for the remaining two weeks, plus, dietary rules for the first six weeks post-op, as well as recipes for smoothies, and high protein meals.

My best suggestion for preparing for you big day is to practice deep, slow breathing exercises.  It will help you post-op.  Believe me, it'll help you after your surgery.  

As your big day approaches, feel free to ask any and all questions.  If you'd like to PM me, I'll be happy to give you my phone number, and you can call me if you ever need to talk.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Eileen Briesch
on 4/24/14 3:43 am - Evansville, IN

Best wishes for you ... you will do fine.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Lisa W.
on 4/24/14 7:35 am - Denver, CO

yea just got my meeting with anesthiology om monday so day surgery may 7th they said the y will call and schedule my surgery time

pineview01
on 4/24/14 1:44 pm - Davison, MI

How did your day go?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Lisa W.
on 4/24/14 10:23 pm - Denver, CO

went awesome got bookley o pre surgery and i can day before 10-12 glasses of fluid a normal evening meal but after midnight nothing was so surprised thought i had a liquid 2 day diet but not meet with anesthiology on 28th so far great for May 7th.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views