TALKED TO MY JERK BROTHER...

Judy G.
on 7/12/14 2:11 am - Galion, OH

Well nothing really new to report on mom...I did call her this morning and she talks like she is drunk as a sailor...then the dr came in and she is talking good?????? WTH????? She putting on an act???? Bill said the same thing. He said mom told him not to come up unless she calls him and asks him to come. WTH??? He said Joe and Sherri go and sit for hours with her. Nurses baby her he said. Yeah ok...not sure if that is true or not. He said she is still saying she is NOT going to a rehab! Well she HAS to!!! She can't go home and sit in the dam chair or lay in bed!!! Her BP is still LOW. She is not eating good at all. Still haven't heard what is going on with the MRI results. Asked jerk to find out and let me know!!! He said he would. Told him Joe never did call me since before mom's surgery!! Mad as hell about that!! So that is it on my news today on mom. Will try calling her back now and see if she will talk again or not.

Keep the prayers and thoughts going...THANKS!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 7/12/14 3:37 am

Judy....hmmmmm....it does sound like your mom is playing games. So sorry about that.  Are you still planning on going to see her and check things out yourself?

You are right...they won't release her to home....she will have to be able to walk first. I think she is liking all the attention. Maybe and assisted living place will be good for her. I personally don't think she should ever return home again. That is just my opinion. She just sits and does nothing there. She needs to be in a place that will keep after her to do more. 

I just keep praying for you both!!! Hang in there sweetie. I know how hard this must be for you!!

Love you...many more hugs....connie d

Judy G.
on 7/12/14 4:17 am - Galion, OH

Connie I was planning on going home til boss told us BIG inspection was coming aug 6th and I also have new people moving in asap and I am doing recerts also up the butt...I am way too busy right now and there is nothing I can do for mom even if I went home. all I would do is waste my money on gas and a room...I would be just as stressed there as I am here. maybe more seeing her like that. my brother joe is her charge let him handle it. I am nobody now.

Thanks for the prayers and being here for me...THAT I appreciate more than you know!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1166 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views