Wednesday afternoon howdy

Eileen Briesch
on 9/17/14 3:20 am - Evansville, IN

Hi my OFF family:

Where is everyone? I have to get ready to go. Going to pick up Richard, then going to Urgent Care and have my knees checked. They're still swollen more than usual, and while they might be fine, don't want to take any chances. Richard has to go to the bank and shopping. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Didn't see a post started. Hope everyone is OK. I'm fine, just a little bruised and battered.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 9/17/14 3:56 am

Good afternoon Eileen and everyone.....

Eileen....I am so sorry your knees are swollen. I will send more prayers that they aren't damaged. Let me know how your appointment goes. 

I am still out of the loop today. Just having a hard time concentrating....still dealing with depression. I tried to work on the puzzle but just couldn't do it.

Vickie...I pray all is going well with Butch. Sending hugs and love to you!!

I will try to check in later. Wishing you all a beautiful day!!! 

Prayers for all of out awesome OFF Family 

Much love and bunches of hugs.....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 9/17/14 10:05 am - Evansville, IN

Connie, I wish there was something I could do for you. I know this is a deep-seated thing. Can you get into your therapist or talk with someone? I hate seeing anyone depressed (because I've been there). 

Back from the urgent care. Turns out my knee surgeon was on call. Knees are fine, no broken toe. Just arthritis in my toe, too. Shouldn't be surprised, it's everywhere else. Richard took my care while I was at urgent care and did his shopping, and he got done just about the same time I got done. So then we went to Chili's for ribs. I got half of mine here.

Kind of funny story. Chili's had a special on the ribs for $13.99 for a full rack. So we both ordered the full rack. Richard had the dry rub and I had the sauce. The waitress somehow thought we wanted to share and brought us each a half rack with an extra plate. Richard looked at it and thought it looked small. I said I figured she thought we wanted to share. So we got her to get us another order. We got another order of ribs, plus more fries and cinnamon apples. I have lots of leftovers.

Where is everyone? Quiet on here today.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 9/17/14 6:23 am - Galion, OH

Hi I am here...been sitting in my office waiting for that other manager to call me back AGAIN to finish what we started YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She DID call me but I missed the call and had to call her back and then she was training another manager and said she was just about done and would call me back....that was 10:30 am!!!!!!!!! I am PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have work I need to do and can't because of this file we are working on!!!!!!!!!!!! She doesn't call me in the morning I am calling my boss!!!!!!!!!!! This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eileen I hope your knees are OK!!!!

Connie your depression scares me!!!! Wish I could make you happy!!!

Found out one of the tenants told another that I am planning a chili cook off. HUH??????????? I told her we had one a couple years ago and I had no plans for one now. She said but I went and bought everything to make mine...sighs...................................so now I am thinking I will have a chili cook off in January..........will someone please look and see if I have a sign on my back that says KICK ME???? Right now I am planning Bingo next week...Still 2 Bingos in October and the Halloween party, Bingos in November plus Thanksgiving Dinner, a Bake Sale in November, Bingos in December and Christmas Dinner...not to mention all the putting up trees and shopping for tenants gifts....PLUS trying to paint the doors on the other club house yet before the weather turns nasty!!!!!!!! And still do my normal work everyday!!!!!!!!! HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah I have time for a chili cook off right now.....NOT!!!!!!!!! January MAYBE. They are coming to take me away haha hoho to the FUNNY FARM!!!! Oh wait!!! I work there!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So that is my day today...YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Hope Butch is getting GREAT reports on his tests today!!! Gosh I have been Praying so much lately GOD probably wonders what the heck is going on with me!!!!

So off to check out FB now....

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Patricia R.
on 9/17/14 12:52 pm - Perry, MI

Good Evening Eileen, and Friends,

I'm glad, Eileen, that you were able to get out, and get checked out.  Good thing your knees are fine.

Connie, I'm sorry you are struggling right now.  I hope you're able to see your therapist soon.  I've been there many times, and am so grateful that I had my therapist and psychiatrist that were usually able to get me in sooner than originally scheduled for.  I'll be praying for your daily.  I love you, Sweetie.  

Judy, when I was teaching in Philly, I knew I was working in a Funny Farm, and it wasn't just because of the kids being off the wall.  I had some totally weird colleagues, *****ally shouldn't be in careers that involve working with humans, let alone kids.  I'm talking about adults, with teaching degrees, who never should have been given a classroom full of kids to spend time with, let alone teach.  The kind of people who should work in a room full of computers, not working with the public.  Philly Schools had some really off the wall teachers, with absolutely zero people skills.  I felt bad for their students.

I've had an interesting day.  Spent most of the day either in my rocker, or the bathroom.  I'm horrible constipated, and when that happens I get horribly sick, and start getting the dry heaves, coz there's nothing to bring up.  I've tried to increase my fluids, but certain things aggravate my nausea.  

Then, tonight was the opening night of Crosswalk, my church's children's program.  I've been involved since last year.  Last year, I was only responsible for checking in the big kids, grades 3-6.  This year, I told Tiffany, one of the coordinators, if there is a need for another group leader, I'm willing.  Well, it turned out that the group with grade K-2 needed a third leader, so I'm thrilled to help them.  That's where Izzy and Lincoln are, with all their friends.  

It was a great evening, BUT...for the first time since Christmas 2011, I fell and hurt myself.  You might remember the winter where I spent two weeks in the hospital, and needed leg surgery.  After I got home, I had a visiting nurse at my place three times a week, for over two months, cleaning the wound.  It took about that long for me to be able to stand for any length of time.  I also needed a walker at first.  So, tonight, I was walking toward the patio, near one of the entrances of the church, and tripped stepping up.  Landed my left knee, and banged my head on the downspout of the rain gutter.  

Well, I need to get going.  Must get the ice pack.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Eileen Briesch
on 9/17/14 1:30 pm - Evansville, IN

ouch, Trish, your fall sounds worse than mine. I too have been icing and elevating. I should've stayed home today but I wanted to go get my knees checked, so it wasn't that difficult helping Richard. At least I didn't go shopping. You take care.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!