Happy Halloween!

poegirl100
on 10/31/14 12:31 am - Cibolo, TX

Happy Halloween

Vickie 

poegirl100
on 10/31/14 12:36 am - Cibolo, TX

Good morning!

I hope all of the little ghosts and goblins have a good time trick or treating tonight!  And I hope all of us manage to stay out of the Halloween candy!  LOL!  Ha!  I bought a bag of fun sized Snickers, just in case--ahem!--and the bag is half gone already!  

Got to hurry and get dressed since PT is supposed to be out here at 10 a.m.  Butch is having some really good days right now.  Yesterday he messed around in the kitchen all day.  He made fry jacks for our breakfast and then he made homemade tamales for our dinner.  His whole attitude and demeanor have brightened up.  It's wonderful having my husband "back" again!

I worked on my crochet yesterday.  I got the other front panel completed for my new sweater.  Today I will begin work on the sleeves.  

But right now I'd better get dressed, so I check in with all y'all spooks later!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 10/31/14 4:34 am

Good morning Vickie and everyone.....

Vickie....I can't wait to see your sweater...I bet it is beautiful!! I am so happy BUTCH is BACK!!! Now maybe you both can relax. Sending love and good thoughts!!

Judy....I hope your party goes well. I know things are a mess there right now. Hang in there sweetie!!

As for me....I didn't dress up for lunch today. I just wore a crazy Halloween t-shirt and some funky legging. I wore my sparkly shoes and a Halloween bracelet. All my other costumes, make ups, earrings and misc jewelry and other things are in my storage unit. I can't get to it. The boxes are too heavy for me to move around.

There is a Halloween party here at 5:00 PM. I was going but now I am not. I ate 2 pieces of butterflied shrimp and some cauliflower at lunch. I got horrible stomach pains. I went to the bathroom and got sick. I got sick again when I got home. I felt good before that. I think it was because the shrimp was deep fried. I don't know what I was thinking. Deep fried never works for me!! I gave the other 4 pieces to a friend of mine. They were huge and so tasty...at the time they were!! 

I haven't decided what to do about my Rehab/PT. I am in so much more pain when I go there. Last night was really bad again. I will see my new doctor on Dec. 3rd. Her nurse said to let the new doctor evaluate me before I proceed any further. However, I still have my other doctor until December. She wants me doing the rehab. I really feel it is not doing me any good. Guess I better do the Rehab so my old doctor keeps me as a patient. I don't want to be without a doctor.

I am going for now. I will check in later.

Wishing everyone a fun Halloween!!! Today is my daughter, Jamie's birthday!! 

Prayers for all our wonderful OFF Family and their families too.

Tons of love and oodles of hugs....connie d 

Cindy P.
on 10/31/14 4:41 am

Good Morning, Vickie!  Sounds like Butch is enjoying himself in the kitchen!  Can't remember -- is he one of those male cooks who cleans up after himself in the kitchen?  My hubby loves to cook but he leaves a mess behind.  :)

We're not into Halloween much.  There aren't really any kids here and so this year I didn't get any candy. 

Paid the plumber for his hard work and paid for some maintenance on the car -- we're that much poorer today.  Why is it that money leaves our possession so much faster than it comes into our hands?  I know everyone can relate to that one!

Well, the dog and I are holed up in the office because the painter is here and our dog loves him and wants to say Hi and be petted and the painter has a job to do. 

Hope everyone is doing OK and just busy with life. 

Cindy P.

poegirl100
on 10/31/14 5:09 am - Cibolo, TX

Oh, Cindy, LOL!  Clean up after himself???     NO WAY!  That's MY job after he cooks. 

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 10/31/14 10:13 am - Galion, OH

Happy????? Halloween OFF family...sorry I am on here late...ALL I can say for now....

Love you all thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Patricia R.
on 10/31/14 10:29 am - Perry, MI

Good Evening Vickie, and OFF,

Busy, busy day.  I'm just getting a chance to sit, then give out candy, then sit,.....

This morning was the parade at Izzy and Lincoln's school.  Saw some of the chutest costumes.  Of course,  there were a lot of princesses.  Most of them were the ones from Frozen.  And, there were a lot of Super Heroes.  Most of them were Superman. After the parade, which was indoors because of rain, I took Franklin with me while Colleen chaperoned one of the kids' class party. We went to the bank, got 3 suckers for the Munchkins and cash for me.  Then, to Frankie's favorite restaurant.  McDonald's.  Got Frankie the Happy Meal, and I got a salad, with grilled chicken on it.  We were there so long, kids from school were walking in with their parents.  Half-day.  We were joined by Colleen and the big kids.  I treated, making sure they got Happy Meals.  Colleen only gets them the cheeseburgers and fries.  They can't afford Happy Meals.

Then, I ran some errands.  Got home, and tidied up, making sure my place is presentable for the Trick or Treaters.  Put Utley in the bedroom.  While tidying, I saw white stuff coming down from the sky.  I will not say that awful word that begins with S.

I've had quite a few Trick or Treaters in two hours.  The Munchkins were first.  About a half hour later  Grandma Beth, Trent's Mom, stopped by with Toby's baby, Hunter.  He's ten and a half months old.  He had the cutest horse costume on.  She visited a bit, and then she was heading to her Dad's, Trent's Grandpa.  A little while later, Colleen called, looking for Beth.  She was in her driveway, waiting for the kids to show off their costumes.  She'd gone to the Trunk or Treat down the road, which moved indoors because of the rain and white stuff coming out of the sky.  From what I understand, they also have refreshments.  Colleen said last year, Trent took the kids, and they got a lot of candy.  

Must scoot, I have a busy day tomorrow.  

Must scoot.  

Love and Prayers,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views