Good Monday Morning....what's new with you?

Connie D.
on 11/24/14 12:59 am

Good morning everyone.....

I am actually leaving my apartment today!! This is the first time since Tuesday!! I am feeling much better. I am weak but that isn't a surprise.

I am going to take the day slowly. I will not overdo with anything today. 

Amanda and Tyler are heading for Minnesota today. I pray they have safe travels. If you can would you say a prayer or whatever you can do for them....thank you! I can't wait to hug them both!!! 

Wishing everyone a beautiful day!!!

Prayers for our sweet OFF Family and their families!!

Much love and oodles of hugs to all....connie d

Jo W.
on 11/24/14 1:07 am - Owosso, MI

Im real glad to hear you are feeling better Connie!   take it slow and easy and continue to improve!

Connie D.
on 11/24/14 2:16 am

Hi Jo...nice to see your post!!

Believe me I am doing nothing but resting today. I walked down to the dining room. I was weak as a kitten. Thank goodness for my walker!!! They covered my food and put it on a tray. I went back to my apartment. No more adventures for me today!! I froze the meal. 

Love you...HUGS....connie d

Judy G.
on 11/24/14 2:05 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family...

Well today I threatened to QUIT my job!!!!! The phone rang really fast!!!!!! Guess who got help that I needed to finish the RECERTS and the new LEASE? ME!!!!!!! Guess they don't want me to quit. I said when I ask for help that means I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!! So I got help this morning. AMEN!!!!!!

Just had two boxes delivered...one from my son...had a beautiful picture of horses running and a verse...WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS, THERE IS FREEDOM...  the other box had an insulated glass in it and that says Life is BETTER at the BEACH any idea who that came from???? No return address on that...so whoever sent that...THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have to get back to work now...be back later on!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them and Special ones also!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 11/24/14 2:22 am

Judy....wow...you were upset!!! I am glad they called back and gave you the help you needed!!

Shame on you...those were Christmas gifts...you shouldn't  have opened them yet....silly girl!!! They do sound like really nice gifts!!! Now you have a Secret Santa!!!

Going to go relax now. Hope the rest of your day goes well. Life is busy at the Funny Farm!!!

Love you...HUGS....connie d

Judy G.
on 11/24/14 5:39 am - Galion, OH

Connie the one from my son was my Birthday gift...lol the other one was from ??????? didn't say I couldn't open now...LOL Was it from you??????

Hey me sending that email got their attention didn't it???? I got the info I needed and the training that went with it!!! I NOW KNOW what I NEED to do!!!!!!!!!!!! That other manager just went so fast I couldn't grab what I needed to learn!!!!!!!! In fact I got another recert done today that is due in January!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Had a 3-4 pm appointment that ofcourse didn't show up...figures. Oh well...apartment isn't ready today anyhow. tomorrow they scrub the carpet and it is done!!!

Had some HEAVY rain this afternoon and STRONG winds also...calls came in fast after that!! One had rain come through windows...another had rain come through the vent in ceilings...another had limb from tree fall down was worried that it would hit her apartment...another called that her bamboo blinds were all torn up and she couldn't get them down...good grief!!!!!! Then another tenant yelling at me that Chase didn't come fix her car door latch like he said he would!!! UMMMMMM excuse me that IS NOT PART OF HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT COME YELL AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What he does AFTER HOURS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with that I went back to my PC and work!!!!!! KMA!!!!!!!!! I get home from work and I told Rick to tell Chase that he is NOT to work on any more tenants cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it!!!!!!!!!!! I have had enough!!!! I have enough to handle here and now this!!!!!!!!! He is done being mr nice guy!!!!! Rick said he would tell him. And its right there in the tenants lease that we are NOT to work on their cars anyhow!!!!!!!!

OK enough of me complaining here...going to FB to play my games and relax...

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 11/24/14 6:17 am

Hi Judy....oh I thought they were Christmas gifts....sorry!!! Glad you are enjoying the gifts!!! I have no idea who sent you the other gift.

Happy you got the recerts and paperwork done. Glad someone took the time to teach you the correct way to do them.  It sounds like the Funny Farm is rolling at full speed!!!! Chase needs to do the jobs in the handbook. If he works there he shouldn't be working on tenants cars even on his time off. He will end up causing big problems if they say he didn't fix it right or whatever. I am glad you made him stop!!

Hope you have a relaxing night!!!

Love you much....HUGS....connie d

carlak
on 11/24/14 4:58 am - Bradenton, FL

Judy,

Beach,Birthday,Sand,Florida, now can u guess who its from?

image hosting site

Connie D.
on 11/24/14 5:35 am

Hi Carla....you of course!!! You will be in Chicago soon....the weather is worse then in MN. But Vinnie is there. I know you will forgo the cold for her!!!  

It costs a lot more money to live in Florida then MN. If I could afford it I would be there. Only one income makes it tough too. I really wish I could go some place warm!!!

Have a lovely warn day!!!

Love and hugs...connie d

carlak
on 11/24/14 11:17 am - Bradenton, FL

Hey Connie,

I pay way less to live in Florida than I did in Colorado. And Inknow its less than living in Chicago!!!! 

I cant wait to get up there to be with Vinnie!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views