HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! What's new today on this beautiful Thursday...

Connie D.
on 11/27/14 12:16 am

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone......

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sweet Amanda and Tyler!!! They will be stopping by on there way to St Paul. I can't wait for those hugs!!!

I am having my food tray picked up for me. I will have my Thanksgiving dinner. I don't want to go down to the dining room as I am sure there will be sick people there. Many people come for that meal. I will stay safely in my apartment!!

I am sure everyone is busy getting their dinners ready and enjoying time with their families. God Bless you all!!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Prayers for our wonderful OFF Family and their families. 

Loads of love and bunches of hugs to all.....connie d

Judy G.
on 11/27/14 1:24 am - Galion, OH

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Connie and OFF Family!!!!!

Rick has our Turkey in the oven now and its starting to smell GOOD in here!!!! YUMMMM!!  He is such a good cook at this time of year...lol heck he cooks good all the time!!!

Just came back from the office as I had my newest applicant stop by to sign a few papers I forgot I needed him to sign...grrr he lives out of town and they were driving through here today to go to a dinner so I agreed to him stopping in to sign them just now. If I didn't need them for his lease I never would have done it.

Had a nightmare this morning and man I woke up fast!! But I sure told this woman off first!! I kicked her out of the clubhouse!!! And I had witnesses WHY I did that...lol but what a nightmare!!!

Watched the parade...don't really care for the Thanksgiving parade at all...LOVE the New Years parade better!!!

Looking at all the sale ads and Rick can't find one darn thing he would like in any of them!!! I found one thing...a portable DVD player!!! Finally!!! LOL Told him when we travel we can have a DVD player to watch in room if want to watch a movie. Small screen though but what the heck. He said maybe.  Atleast I came up with something...lol.

Had a small snow flurry this morning here. All melted now.  HAHA glad its gone!!! Don't need the guys working on a holiday!!!

Not much else happening here. Should be working on that afghan for Rick's aunt Peggy. I have 13 rows done now and time is getting short.  I usually work on it in bed watching tv at night. The lighting in living room sucks. The wattage we have for the lamps doesn't throw much out to see good enough!! Dam energy efficient!!!!!!

Connie hope you get to see you family long enough to enjoy them today!!!! I got to talk my son this morning already!!  That made me happy!!!

Everyone else...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Connie D.
on 11/27/14 5:09 am

Happy Thanksgiving JUDY and RICK!!!

I got a call just after I posted the thread. Amanda and Tyler didn't want me to worry. They just left Montana a couple hours ago. They were in a car accident!!! My heart dropped to my stomach!!! The Amanda said they were okay, they weren't hurt, just the car. Tyler was driving over an overpass, it ended up to be all blac**** He hit the guard rail a few times. The car has damage but nothing serious. He will need a new trunk cover and a new tail light.  They decided to just stay the night where they were because the roads were so bad. They said they will stay in a motel tonight too. Amanda said they will come here on Friday evening or Saturday depending on the road conditions. Thank you God for keeping them safe!!! 

Ask Rick if he will deliver turkey to me? He sure sounds like he knows what he is doing!!

I hate nightmares....most of them I wake up from and then I can't remember what it was about. Probably a good thing!! Hope you don't have anymore soon.

Love you much....HUGS....connie d

Judy G.
on 11/27/14 5:15 am - Galion, OH

OMG Connie!!!!!!!!!! So glad they were not hurt!!!!! WOW!!!! I HATE blac****!!!!!!!!! Sorry they won't be there today to see you but better safe than sorry!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

Rick said if you were closer he sure would bring you some!!! OMG it was sooooooooo juicy!!! I can't believe I ate what I did!!! Just call me PIGGY!!!!!!!!! I am sure I will regret this later on!!!

I think you know what it was about......sighs.....

Love you!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 11/27/14 5:20 am

Judy...tell Rick thanks...it is the thought that counts!!

Oh yes, I know what IT was about!!!!!!

Love you more....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 11/27/14 7:41 am - Evansville, IN

Glad everyone is safe. I know what it's like driving on the highway in Montana. There's nothing around for miles and miles. Better to spend the money and stay in a motel. You can fix a car; you can't fix it if you're dead. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Eileen Briesch
on 11/27/14 2:27 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Connie and Judy and my OFF family to come:

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving. I'm having a turkey pot pie. It's cooking in the oven. I want to take a nap, really, and probably will after I eat. Woke up with a backache, then the headache started and now I just want to sleep. But I have to work. I am thankful that I have a job, though. Just wish I felt a little better.

Since they're not feeding us much, I found a package of onion soup mix in the cupboard and I had some sour cream, so I mixed it together and made some dip. I'll stop at CVS on the way in and get some chips. A little something extra. 

I need to stop at CVS anyway ... my dentist wants me to stop using Colgate Total and just use regular old Colgate. He says the Total has too many chemicals that dry out my mouth more. Who knew? So I have a tube and a half that I can't use. He says that's what's contributing to my bleeding gums. 

So everyone enjoy whatever turkey dinners you have. My pot pie is almost cooked. I talked with my mom and brother ... I might be able to Skype with the rest of the family later, if my SIL brings her tablet over to mom's. 

Have a good day! 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 11/27/14 5:10 am - Galion, OH

Eileen...just doesn't seem right what they are feeding you all today!!! Maybe its TURKEY cold cuts...maybe???? You are so nice to add in to their dinner!!!

I still have to call my mom yet today...when I was going to call her I figured they were eating at that time...they like to eat EARLY so I waited. Now I am eating...lol.

Hope you feel better soon!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 11/27/14 5:17 am

Hi Eileen and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I had my Thanksgiving dinner. It had everything!! I ate a small bite or two of each item...yum....although I like my stuffing so much better!! I packaged the rest for later.

That is nice that you are brings an extra treat to work tonight.  I am sure everyone will enjoy it!!

I hope you get to Skype with your family later!

I am glad your dentist told you about the toothpaste. The packages should be marked as to what it can cause. 

A nap sounds good....enjoy yours!!

Love and lots of HUGS.....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 11/27/14 7:39 am - Evansville, IN

Well, there was turkey in the meat and cheese platter ... it was nice, but still not the spread we've had in the past. The coworkers were pleased about the onion dip. I had some too (I made it with light sour cream). 

I got a nap, too, a good long one, about an hour ... still have a headache. I wonder if it has to do with me donating blood? I will have to take extra iron tonight.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 362 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!