Can't sleep Sunday morning

poegirl100
on 12/20/14 6:52 pm - Cibolo, TX

Well, good morning early birds!

I give up.  I can't sleep.  Been awake since 3:45 a.m. and it's now 4:45 a.m.  So I'm up and drinking my Pro Joe and surfing the web.  WTH.  Might as well be doing this as soon as tossing and turning in bed.

Besides I have that Cedar Fever headache and crappy sore throat again this morning.  The good news is that it goes away after I wake up and get vertical.  That seems to ease the pressure in my head for some reason.

Well, I'm determined to be a gentler, kinder person today.  I was a total ***** all day yesterday.  I don't know why.  Something just came over me.  I did finally manage to calm down and Butch and I had a relatively peaceful dinner together. I also was able to finish Benny's stocking and pack up those little gift tins of spiced nuts and I got that all delivered to Christie by 6 p.m.  Then I went to Wal Mart, expecting nothing but chaos, but you know, it wasn't bad at all.  I walked right up to the service counter and got my package and was out the door in less than 10 minutes.  Who'da thunk it?  LOL!

Well, I'm very hopeful that I can actually make some progress around here today.  I feel okay, Butch feels okay, and we don't have anything scheduled.  I really need to make some headway today.  Crossing my fingers!

Not much else to tell right now.  It's too damn early for anything interesting to have happened yet!  LOL!  Wishing you all a good day!  I'll check back in later.

Love you all!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 12/20/14 8:33 pm

Good morning to one early bird from another!!

Vickie....Yep...3:45....wide awake...oh well.....another 4 hours of sleep for the night...I will catch up sometime!! I don't know why we keep doing this. We just have to go along with God's plan!!

What again is Pro Joe??? Where do you get it??

I loved chatting with you this morning....I know you will have a better day!! Sorry you still have a headache and sore throat. My sore throat disappeared and that is fine with me!!!! I will be praying yours goes away too....and the headache!!

I can't believe it was that easy to get in and out of Walmart!! That is just unheard of! Good for you....well.....good for Benny!!! I can't imagine how you and got all those nuts and the stocking and everything done by 6:00 yesterday...WOW!! No wonder your head hurts!!

You will get things done...I have this vision of you listening to Christmas music and dancing and shaking your booty all over the house!!! You go girl!!!! Try to remember to deep breathe every now and then!! I love you sista!!!

As for me...well both eyes are open...yup...that is about it. I got everything done I needed to do. I never baked or made candies. My hands just hurt too bad. Oh well...maybe tomorrow!!

Tony stopped over yesterday. We had some good laughs. He is heading out of town this morning to go see his daughter. She is really a sweet girl. I have known her since she was 4 years old. She is 16 now!! Time sure flies by!!

I may go to the grocery store later. I am out of a few things. Nothing major. I just like to keep things stocked up. Pam said, she will run for me if I want her to. Then I don't have to go out. I only need 3 things. 

Time to shower and get motivated. I have a couple movies on Netflex that I want to see. Sorry...I know how busy everyone is, I just can't do much right now.

Hoping everyone has a good day!!!

Prayers for our special OFF family and their families.

Loads of love and oodles of HUGS....connie d

Judy G.
on 12/21/14 4:04 am - Galion, OH

Connie you sure YOU want to go out in this weather and crowd??????? Be careful!!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 12/21/14 4:40 am

Judy...no....I changed my mind...I am not going anywhere. Too many sick people out there. I don't want a relapse of that flu!!!

HUGS....LOVE....connie d

carlak
on 12/20/14 8:49 pm - Bradenton, FL

I've been up since 4m too. Can't sleep. 

I'm gearing up to going home tomorrow. I'm ready for my own bed!

Carla

image hosting site

Connie D.
on 12/21/14 1:30 am

Carla....glad you got the bracelet you wanted. Can you post a pic of it either here or on Facebook?? I would love to see it.

As always I am sure Vinnie won't want you to go. She loves having you there with her!!

Have a safe drive home tomorrow.

Love you...HUGS....connie d

carlak
on 12/20/14 8:59 pm - Bradenton, FL

Thankyou all for the Birthday wishes. I got the Pandora bracelet I wanted.

image hosting site

Judy G.
on 12/21/14 4:03 am - Galion, OH

Carla!!!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!   We want to see it!!!! LOL

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Eileen Briesch
on 12/21/14 2:24 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Vickie and my OFF family:

Seems like everyone is having problems sleeping ... too much Christmas stress? I didn't sleep as long as I wanted ... got up around 9 a.m. (now remember, I went to sleep around 2-2:30 a.m.). Finally got out of bed around 10 a.m. I feel OK, but first thing in the morning, there's a bit of coughing, blowing the nose before things are better. 

Well, I called Mom this morning because I figured she'd be busy with all the people in the house for the family get-together. Mom answered the phone, I could hear a man in the background, then the phone went dead. So I called back and my brother Gary answered. I asked what was going on. He said mom fell last night and this morning she couldn't walk. So they were going to the hospital. All this and my brother trying to organize the party. So I don't know what was going to happen with that. He said he would keep me updated. Didn't sound good, though. Not that I'm surprised. She has been letting her muscles atrophy for the past year. 

So that's what's on my mind today. I need to get in the shower and have lunch and get ready for work. 

Vickie, I'm glad you got everything done and you're feeling better. 

Connie, glad you're feeling better too. Take it easy. This crud hangs on if you get it. 

Carla, glad you got the bracelet you wanted.

Well, talk to you later when I know more about mom.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 12/21/14 3:51 am - Galion, OH

Eileen this might be a blessing in disguise for your mom. It might be what she needed (God forbid) to get her into that nursing home. If she is admitted into the hospital its WAY easier to go into the nursing home from there...I don't mean to sound harsh at all hope you are not taking it that way....Prayers for ALL of you and your mom!!!

Keep us posted!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1166 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views