Sunday Greetings

Patricia R.
on 1/25/15 2:06 am - Perry, MI

Good Afternoon OFF Sisters,

Be right back.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 1/25/15 2:21 am - Perry, MI

Well, I'm home from church now, but have to go back this evening for a business meeting.  Not looking forward to it, since we have to approve a budget.  Sometimes these can get emotional.

I have six adorable 2-3 year olds in Toddlers during Worship, including Frankie and two of his cousins.  Then, during Sunday School we had two more of his cousins, and I got to give one of them her bottle when she woke up from her nap.  

I made some progress in my bedroom yesterday.  I filled a good sized packing box with trash.  There's a little bit of room left in it, but not much.  It doesn't look like it in there, but I got something done.

Well, I must scoot.  Praying for Butch and Vickie,

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 1/25/15 7:34 am

Good evening everyone....sorry I haven't been posting. I did read today and yesterday's threads.

The weekend was fun. I managed to keep going. Everyone left a couple hours ago. My everything hurts...I am totally exhausted!! I wouldn't have it any other way. We had such a great time.Grace and I had the most fun in bed Friday night!! She hugged me and told me she loved me at leave 50 times. We snuggled and snuggled!!  She is Nana's girl, no doubt about that. All my grandchildren were so helpful and loving. My  daughters too....spouses included. Now to recover...LOL

I really have to take medications and go lay down. I hope I sleep the whole night!!! 

Vickie....so sorry you are so sad and blue. PLEASE reach out to me if and when you need to talk. I love you so much!! Still sending prayers and gentle hugs.

I will be better tomorrow. 

Much love and many hugs to you.....connie d

yvonnef1964
on 1/25/15 3:25 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Off family,

Im doing better this week with my depression. The doctor increased my prozac.  Im spending the weekend at my brother's house and will be going home tomorrow.  I got to see and spend time with my great niece. I dont get to see her often.  

Trish:  I do the walk away pounds dvd almost every day especially in the winter since I cant get out to walk much.

Vicki: Im still praying for you and Butch.

Connie:  Im glad you got to see your family this weekend.

Guess Im going to get off here and spend some time with my great niece.  Ill check back later.

Hugs, 

Yvonne

carlak
on 1/25/15 4:13 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi There,

I'm just chillin and resting. Grocery shopping yesterday just about did me in! I did manage to cook a Hugh pit of turkey chili! Carl can eat!

Carla

image hosting site

poegirl100
on 1/25/15 4:43 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello sistas,

Not going to post much today since I am feeling very blue and sad.  I thought I had been through some bad stuff before, but this is the hardest part of my life so far.  I pray and I try to hold on to God's promises.  And I certainly do hold on to each and every one of you!  Every time I read that one of you is praying for us or thinking of us, it lightens my load.  Just a bit, but every little bit helps.  

Love you all so much.

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 1/25/15 4:45 am - Galion, OH

Vic....HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Hang in there!!! Better day ARE coming!!!!! Promise!!!!

Love you!!! And so does GOD!!!!

Cindy P.
on 1/25/15 7:06 am

Oh, Vickie.  I pray for you and Butch and your family throughout the day every day.  The fact that so many are praying for you is just wonderful. 

Waiting for Thursday must be very hard.  I bet that is playing a role in your feeling blue and sad.  It will be better to know what the docs have in mind for Butch.  I pray for wisdom for his medical team.

Take things at the pace you can. 

{{{{{big hugs}}}}} 

Cindy P.

Patricia R.
on 1/25/15 12:02 pm - Perry, MI

Dear Vickie,

I can't begin to comprehend your suffering right now.  Of course you're sad and blue.  It's okay to feel the way you're feeling.  Tell God.  Cry, scream, rant, rave at God, and tell Him exactly what you are feeling.  I do, and have.  I've railed at Him on more than one occasion.  If you can't do that around Butch, drive to a nearby park, park your car, and do it in your car.  

The two promises I'm going to remind you about God are: He will never leave you, and He will give you the strength to go through this.  If you want, I can remind you again.  

When I was going through my divorce, I began to lose faith in Him.  I was reminded of the man who struggled to believe that Jesus would heal his child.  He said, "Lord, I believe, help me in my unbelief."  

When we can't pray, the Holy Spirit will pray for us.  When we need comfort, the Holy Spirit, who Jesus referred to as the Comforter, will comfort us.  You are not alone in this time.  God, in the Holy Spirit, is right there with you.  He is the one holding you up.  He will not drop you.  

I love you, and I'm here if you need me.

Love,

Trish

Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 1/25/15 4:44 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family...just sitting here watching the snow fly...expecting 3-7 inches so they say. YIPPEE!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if court will be called off tomorrow morning or not if we do get all this snow. Sighs. Have I ever mentioned I hate winter? Well I do!!!!!! LOL

Went to Bingo last night and won but had to split once again. So I came home with $15.00. Had several chances but that was it. Oh well. Had fun.

My new dress arrived in the mail yesterday. It is a darker shade than what it showed in catalog but I still like it. Tried it on and it looks great on me. Now to find things to go with it!! Shoes, jewelry etc. Fun times ahead!! It is an October wedding. Dress is a violet color.

Rick is making Chicken and Dumplings for supper today. Starting to smell good in here!!!

Got a couple loads of laundry done this morning. Ran out of quarters. Not enough to wash and dry one more load. They changed the price and so I need to remember that and save more quarters now!! GRRRR!!!! Would have had enough but Bandit just HAD to throw up on the bedspread the other morning and ofcourse it wasn't the kind to just pick it up and toss it. Nope it was all wet and slimey so had to wash that unexpectedly.

So that is it in my world for today.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views