Saturday Greetings

Patricia R.
on 3/20/15 10:52 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Family,

Forgot to get my coffee.  Be right back.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 3/20/15 11:03 pm - Perry, MI

I'm back.  Love my Keurig.

I ended up at Urgent Care last night.  Killer sinus headache.  Got an antibiotic.    Been using the sinus nebulizer too.  

I got one cabinet cleaned.  but, the smell of the cleaning stuff made my headache worse.  Progress not perfection.  Feeling better today.  Ready to tackle the next cabinet.

No other news.  Praying for Connie and Vickie and Butch.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 3/23/15 7:29 am

Hi Trish...I am sorry to read that you were in Urgent Care this weekend. I hope the antibiotic and the Neb helps alleviate the pain. Those headaches are awful!! 

It sounds like you are doing some cleaning in the kitchen. I am sorry it is causing you sinus issues. Do you wear a mask when you clean? That helps so much. I pray you are better by today.

Much love and many hugs to you....connie d

Patricia R.
on 3/23/15 7:37 am - Perry, MI

Hi Connie,

I sure wish I could wear a mask.  Since I wear glasses, I can't. They fog up when I do.  My breath fogs them up.

Great to hear from you.

Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 3/23/15 8:01 am

Trish.....that really sucks!! I wear glasses sometimes when I wear a mask, I don't usually have that problem. However, the weather has a lot to do with that. It effects the inside humidity and such too. I have an indoor/outdoor mask it is not those thin ones maybe that is the difference. Good luck!!

I hope you don't get worse after the next cabinet.

HUGS and LOVE....connie d 

Judy G.
on 3/21/15 4:19 am - Galion, OH

Hello...Sorry to have been missing here but I have had some issuses to deal with on my own. Mom is back at home and doing ok. They have her wearing a heart monitor to see if they can have that help to figure out why she keeps passing out. All other tests are ok.

As for me.....when I get to actually SEE THE dr I will ask him about the hysterectomy and if that will do me any good or not. When I asked the PA about it she said not really...hmmm. Said my bladder would possibly fall out...and other problems could happen. REALLY????? Well I will talk to the dr and see what HE has to say. My appointment is for April 8th.

Soooooooooo on top of all my family problems I have my neighbor die almost overnight of going on hospice...I find out my friend I used to work with several years ago is also on hospice and only has a few weeks to live. Nothing more can be done for her with her cancer that she has been fighting for years. My boss is screaming at me because my help is NOT getting the apartment ready fast enough and talking to him is like talking to the dam wall!!!!!!! So Rick has to now babysit him while he works so he DOES work and gets the apartments done faster!!!!!! Another tenant wants her cement work done NOW and we can't get it through her head cement work can't be done at this time because of the weather.......she hunts the guys down like no tomorrow and they are upset. It has NOT been a fun couple weeks here at all!!!!!!!!!

Then I find out my sister has a blood clot in her leg and they can't get he surgery done right and has to go through it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF????????????? She wants to die...said if she knew 10 years ago that she would be going through this she never would have gone through all she did. Radiation is a *****!!!!!!!!!!

Then there is the VA for my brother. They would rather he drive and hour and a half ONE way every day for therapy on his hand than go to therapy in Saginaw. Again WTF?????????? He doesn't have money for all that gas to travel. There IS a VA about a mile from where he lives plus hospitals to do therapy for his hand. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO travel to VA in Ann Arbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you glad I have stayed away now?? I have nothing good to say in here...sorry for being a downer.

Trish...I still think if you went to a GOOD CHIROPRACTOR your issues would be over with!!!

Connie...hope you feel better soon!!!!

Vic...Prayers for Butch and you...Happy about your new home!!!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Patricia R.
on 3/21/15 11:03 pm - Perry, MI

Hi Judy,

I'm so sorry your family and friends have so many health issues, on top of your own.  Also, the boss isn't helping by yelling at you.  

I have an appointment at a chiropractor's next week, if I can get my x-rays in time.  

Hope everything goes well for your family.

Love,

Trish

Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 3/22/15 1:43 am - Galion, OH

Good Luck!!!! According to my Chiro it should HELP!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 3/23/15 7:56 am

Hi Judy...I hope your mom is doing better. I sure hope they can figure out why she is passing out. That is scary! Sending more prayers.

As far as the possible Hysterectomy goes, you are right in talking to your own doctor. Getting another opinion is good. I was 28 years old when I had mine and I have never had a problem with my bladder falling out. Sometimes it can depend on where your bladder is and how it is positioned.  

I am sorry you have another friend you worked with that is now in hospice.It sounds like she doesn't have much time. I am praying for her. I feel so sad for you. You just lost a friend/tenant not long ago.

I hope your boss has settled down some. I guess your maintenance person isn't fast enough for her. Rick having to babysit an adult is just crazy. That will just slow things down that Rick needs to do. Cement work in the winter and also when it is raining doesn't work...she is screwy! Things can only get done so much at a time.

OMG...your sister has a blood clot in her leg and now they have to do her surgery again!! I can see why she feels like she does. That is crazy!! I will pray for her too!

As for your brother....why does he have to go so far when there is a VA closer. What difference is it where he goes. That extra driving will only stress him out and cause more problems!

I am at a loss....how the hell did you get through all this??? I know you are a strong person but this would make anyone stressed, angry and pissed!! 

I am sending special prayers for you!!

Lots of love and many hugs....connie d

yvonnef1964
on 3/21/15 4:35 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

I made it to the library today.  Ive had a busy week with Dr appt and running my friend to Dr appts and grocery shopping and running my brother and sister in law to the airport and keeping their car for them instead of paying a big fee for long term parking..They rather pay me.  Its sunny but cold today.  Im doing good otherwise.  I just wi**** would warm up so I could go out walking outside.

Trish Im glad you are feeling better.

Judy I will continue to pray for you that you get your health problems taking care off and that work goes better.

Connie You will be missed but Ill pray for you that you deal with whatever you are dealing with.  Im glad your grandson passed his test.

Vicki I love your new house, its very open.  I continue to pray for you and Butch.

Everyone have a good week.

Hugs,

Yvonne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!