Saturday

Eileen Briesch
on 7/18/15 4:10 pm - Evansville, IN

Vickie, I have been in Evansville for three years and still haven't unpacked some stuff here, plus there's some stuff from when I moved from Grand Rapids to Louisiana that I haven't unpacked. So that's five years ago. I have to get going and throw out stuff so I have room for Gary. (Well, I have gone through my closet and drawers and donated four big trash bags of clothes to St. Vincent de Paul's thrift shop.)

I agree, give your mom some time. You've been gone for so long, and you're under stress anyway. At least give it six months. (Sounds long, I know. But it'll go by fast.)

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Jo W.
on 7/18/15 8:10 am - Owosso, MI

Vickie   give your self and your mom time to adjust.   Remember you moved under the stress of the illness and upcoming death of butch  then was gone for a month.  Relax.  work on getting your house in order  slowly and remember you and your mom do love each other!!  

Connie D.
on 7/18/15 10:11 am

Hello Jo...I am just popping in to say I am glad you are here today!

I hope you are enjoying the summer!!

Love and more hugs...connie d

Connie D.
on 7/18/15 10:08 am

Hi again Francine...I somehow missed this part of your post!! I just posted on the second one...DUH!!

You are doing a great job sorting and trashing!! That is a total of 80 boxes...WOW!! 8 more boxes for shredding!! We have a place in town that employ people with disabilities. It is a really great company. They treat all the employees very well. They do shredding there. It is so much a pound but well worth it when there is a lot to get done. I need to go through my files as there is plenty I no longer need. Then I will have it taken there. 

It is great that Claire now has her car back and running. That will make you both happy!!!

More love again and hugs too...connie d

Judy G.
on 7/18/15 10:48 am - Galion, OH

OK...Sitting here TRYING to play my games on FB and NOT getting anywhere!!!!! Bandit insists on going out ALOT!!!! WHY??? No clue!!! It is HOT out there and all he does is sniff sniff and sniff and pee in some spots!!! The way he carries on inside wanting to go outside you think he HAS to go big time!!!!! DAM DOG!!!

Went to the store for something to put on the grill...WHY does it ALWAYS have to be STEAK???? I am so sick of eating steak!!!!! He ALWAYS cooks it too long anyhow!!! I love mine red inside not cooked ALL the way!!!! YUCK!!!!!! He wants to sit in that HOT ASS SUN!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!! There are advisories out and he will not listen!!!!!!! Just like the one tenant across from us...she is laying out in the sun!!!!!!! WTH?????? Plus she is ON OXYGEN!!!!!!!! I give up!!!!!!! I am sitting in here with the AC on!!!!!! And I am drinking a Bud Lite Lemon-Ade-Rita!!!!! Getting drunk!!!!!! It is a 25 oz can!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! Like I will drink it all today!!! LOL

One more week and I will be out of here!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Steak is going on the grill right now!!!!!! Timer is on!!!!!!!! LOL Mushrooms and garlic toast to go with it...YUMMMMMMMMM

OK need to go WATCH my steak he is in and out of apartment!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 7/18/15 12:21 pm

Hello Judy...I use to love my steaks rare...just a good browning on each side. Now I don't eat red meat at all.

You enjoy your Bud Lite Lemon-Ade-Rita and your yummy steak!!!

So what did you do that made yesterday so fun????

Does Bandit have a bladder infection or is he diabetic? That is what it sounds like to me. I hope not, that is expensive treatment.

I got my walk in....now I am going to do my weight lifting...I want it all done early... I want a lazy night!! 

Love you honey...HUGS....connie d

Judy G.
on 7/18/15 12:27 pm - Galion, OH

Connie Bandit just wants outside because other dogs have been by here is all!!!!! PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Yesterday was Bingo with the tenants and 15 showed up!!! OMG!!!!! We had a BLAST!!!!!!!! They new tenants that finally came said they didn't KNOW about Bingo!!!! T told them READ THE NEWSLETTERS!!!!!!!!!! They said they WOULD be BACK AGAIN!!!! AND Bring food!!!!!! LOL

My steak was PERFECT!!!!!!! LOL I WATCHED IT!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMM

It IS HOT out!!!!!! Storms starting to pop up now...DAMIT!!!!!!

Hope you get your walks in and weights done...don't over do it!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mary Gee
on 7/18/15 1:47 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

All right....who took my post??!!?!   I spent 20 minutes typing a post, submitted it, and it's not here!  I'm using a new Tablet, as my Notebook is not working.  I am not happy!

Judy and Jen ... Thanks for your kind words.  I will take your suggestions because I do need answers.

Vickie .. Good to see your post.  Good luck with things working out with your Mom.  I was lucky to have my Mom move in with me when she could not live alone, but I was lucky because I had a friend staying with her during the day...then I got to spend time with her in the evenings and on weekends.

Well, my original post was longer .. But I can't remember much now .. Another long-lasting senior moment.  And typing on this Tablet stinks.  And I can't open a second window to scroll through so if I can't remember someone's post, I can't respond to it.  I'm feeble minded!!

Prayers and good wishes to all.

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Connie D.
on 7/19/15 1:20 pm

Hello Mary...it is Sunday but I wanted to pop in and say hi!! 

I have been wondering where you were. Sorry your notebook isn't working. I hope you can get it fixed soon.

My SIL said, I wouldn't be happy with a tablet...thus he bought me the laptop. I think tablets are fine. Sorry you lost your earlier post.

Have a good rest of the day!!

Love you...HUGS....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 7/18/15 4:21 pm - Evansville, IN

Hi Francine and my OFF family:

I'm at work, waiting for stories to come in. I've done some of my work already, and actually have sent two pages. But the other stuff isn't in yet, so there's nothing for me to do. So I thought I'd drop in for awhile. 

Watching the White Sox game on my tablet ... they somehow tied the game and sent it into extra innings. Now it's the 13th and it's still tied 6-6. They had a chance to win it but blew it. Oh well, it goes on.

I will look into the tea tree oil. Finger feels a little better. Since it's on my right hand, I haven't soaked it ... I use it all the time. I keep putting neosporin and a bandage on it. Yesterday, a finger on my left hand started bleeding down the side. But today it's better. Plus I have a ton of bruises and nicks on my arms where I brush against stuff. I bruise very easily. 

My back has really been bothering me lately. I have pain radiating down my left leg. Every time I get up my chair at work it hurts more. 

Damn, the Royals just took the lead over my White Sox, 7-6, on a homer. 

Judy, at last some tenants appreciate you!

Connie, do you get your Nook books from the library or from Barnes & Noble or Amazon? Just wondering ... because there's lots of free books around.

Well, I guess I should get off. I know others have posted but can't remember who (I posted to Vickie).

Francine, I went through the abcessed tooth and root canal many years ago ... not fun. As for the antibiotics, try taking a probiotic ... that's what I'm doing. I'm constipated anyway from the iron, pain pills and thyroid pills anyway. So I take a stool softener and now the probiotic. Or eat yogurt (I'm not fond of yogurt).

Well, I guess I should get back to work. Have a good day. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!