Thursday already!

Ready2goNOW
on 10/6/16 7:55 am

Hello Everyone!

Can't believe how fast this week had gone! Time just seems to be flying by!

Got home from work a little while ago. I swear I never get to sit during the 2 hours I'm there...time flies by there, too! Then I came home & walked the dog & am contemplating a morning nap or starting on stuff around here. I have the house to myself for a change & want to revel in it.

My daughter had an out patient surgery yesterday & I went in with her. As I was walking back to see her after the surgery I heard someone calling my name.

It was an old close friend from the 90s. I didn't even recognize her she had put on so much weight! I used to envy her size 4 figure & looks, but now she is round all over! It made me so glad I had the surgery & got the weight off. I am still so grateful I can move everyday!

I want to finish working on my front garden this afternoon. I am digging out the grass to expand it around to the front side of the house. It's a fairly small.patch that would look better with pacasandra & flowers, and I wouldn't have to weedwhacker.

We got Jazz's homecoming gown, shoes & jewelry this week. She is going to look like an Egyptian goddess! I am excited for her 1st real high school formal. Will need to post photos!

Trying to stick to meal plan...I guess that's good given I would have said screw it in the past when I went off course. Will see how I do today.

B - Eggface bacon bites

S - McDonald's sausage patty

L - grilled cheese & apple

D - meatloaf & green beans

Kathy

lightswitch
on 10/6/16 11:32 am

Kathy,

I, too, recently ran into an old friend from high school and was shocked at how large he had gotten. When we were in school, he was always so skinny.  I haven't seen him since we graduated from high school until a year or so ago at the funeral of another one of our high school friends. He recognized me immediately but it took me a while to figure out who he was.  

I am spending the day doing a little crocheting.  I like to keep a couple of baby afghans in stock and gave the last one to my daughter to give as a shower gift. My eating is better today. I have fresh vegetables cut and ready to grab and the bag of chips is gone; I tossed them in the garbage after munching on them all day yesterday. 

B: 1/2 cup cottage cheese and fresh pear

L: Trout and mixed vegetables grilled

D: Tomato sandwich 

Snacks: carrots, celery, cucumber, and pepper spears

yvonnef1964
on 10/6/16 1:47 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi ladies,

Its raining here so my mood is matching it today. I didnt want to get up but at 10:15 I said I need to get up and have my water and breakfast before 11:00

I went to Kmart that is closing, it was pretty well picked over. I did get a few things.

My friend complained again about paying me for gas to take her places. I cant afford this and you think I can too. Im about done with her friendship. I will see how she treats me when her friend comes up Monday for his visit. Sorry for *****ing but it just upsets me.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L lentil soup, that was pretty good for canned soup and tuna salad

D pork loin Im glad this is the last of it

S greek yogurt, apple, and mr cheese o's

Have a good evening

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/7/16 6:44 am

With frinds like that - who needs enemies...

I had a few like that in my life.  I often lost the relationship once I expected the other person to pay for her things... Or said no in a few instances.. 

Good luck in figuring things out.... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/7/16 6:34 pm

Kathy, I tried to post a reply to you and my computer would not let me. Now home - and my tablet is cooperating. 

I just want to tell you how impressed I am with your progress. I followed you from before you had surgery and see how sometimes challenging things were for you.  You loss was slow at the beginning and You would reset and plug along.   

Some people give up.., You slowly getting closer and closer to your goal..

We all have not so great eating days.. But as long as we have more good days...it will show..eventually...

I wish you best... Seams that you got things going well ....one day at a time...one meal at a time...

Hugs...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views