WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Judy G.
on 6/23/17 3:10 pm - Galion, OH

Getting a TON of rain here in my area today! My rain gauge is showing about 2 inches for us so far!! But we lucked out and no flooding!!! WOOHOOO!!! So what is the weather like in your area??

Planning a Vacation for next month. Hopefully we can do it. Anyone else planning a Vacation?

So what happened to everyone here? Nobody posting anymore. Did I scare them away?

toshort
on 6/23/17 5:14 pm

We got a down pour this evening, lasted all of 20 minutes and the sun came out. I have a vacation planned

for December, now I am wishing it is December, nothing like wishing my life away. Did not scare me away

but have no clue what upset everyone. Do NOT need to know! Here to people coming back for good times.

Judy G.
on 6/24/17 6:57 am - Galion, OH

Thanks for the reply...where are you from?

December Vacation...Nice!!! But Please don't make it come so fast!!! I HATE Winter and COLD!!! LOL

toshort
on 6/24/17 8:47 am

I'm from the Philadelphia really live about 20 miles north of the city in Lansdale, PA.

I hate winter also, that's why I'm taking a December vacation. A vacation starting in November and head back home in April sounds a whole lot better! Now, who will pay for such a nice vacation for me and pay the bills while I am away? LOL

Wendy

Judy G.
on 6/24/17 2:17 pm - Galion, OH

PA huh? Not all that far away an I know that they had some nasty weather also.

So you must be taking a warm Winter long Vacation. LUCKY you!!! Wish I could take one that long!! Some day I can do that!! But right now we have two trucks to pay for. LOL Guess you will have to have the mail sent to you so you can pay the bills while you are gone away or set up auto pay.

seasheleyes
on 6/24/17 11:07 am - Manteca, CA

I'm in California and it is hot, hot, hot! Yesterday it was 108 degrees at 5:00 PM. I stay inside on these really hot days. My next mini vacation is next week to San Francisco. I go once a year for an oncology check up and I stay a few days to enjoy the city.

Keep cool!

Julia

Judy G.
on 6/24/17 2:20 pm - Galion, OH

Hey Julia!! OMG It looks like the Whole West is HOT HOT HOT!!! Saw that in Arizona it is so hot there things are Melting!!! Not sure I could take it that hot!!! WOW!!!

Hope your mini Vacation is a Good one!! Praying that all is well for you!!!

You keep cool also!!!

Ready2goNOW
on 6/24/17 2:26 pm

Hi Everyone!

It is hot & humid here in Delaware! Lots of rainstorms overnite! I rather deal with hot than winter anyday!

We have no vacation planned as I have been under several doctor's care since March when I was hospitalized with a rare bacterial infection that made me septic. I am doing well now, but the first several weeks were difficult. I still have a visiting nurse come twice a week for wound care & tons of medical appointments.

Worst of all I cannot swim this summer!

I am glad to see some regulars returning to this board. I remained neutral regarding the reason for certain members leaving & a new group that started. I tried not to be confrontive to members who annoyed me for whatever reasons & tried to encourage ppl to deal directly with members via PM's if they had a serious issue with them.

I have also gone to great lengths to avoid PM's with other members across the board bc I had received some advising me of personal information about members that had not been shared by the members themselves. I consider that gossip even if true & detrimental to the group. I have blocked those members.

This group was the first place I stopped before my WLS. It was informative, but had a homey touch as well. I hope more old members return.

Kathy

Kathy

Judy G.
on 6/24/17 2:55 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Kathy!! This Mother Nature is nasty all over it seems!!! WOW!!!

As for your infection, is this from your WLS? Or another problem? These infections seem to be hitting people all over now days. Glad that you are getting better!!!

Some people need to build a bridge and get over themselves. Time to move on I say!! They want to "Hide" by blocking so be it...KID GAMES!!!!!! Have to hide and "gossip" and giggle about what they say about others behind their backs...like some have not said things about their so called friends and are now right back with them...oh well.

seasheleyes
on 6/24/17 3:28 pm - Manteca, CA

We are way too old for that stuff. But to each his own. I don't mind being laughed at if it makes someone feel better. Unfortunately, it probably won't make anyone feel better.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views