MONDAY WHAT'S UP?

Judy G.
on 7/3/17 1:57 pm - Galion, OH

Where is everyone? Just because I started posting doesn't mean you all have to go into hiding!!! LOL

Getting my potatoes cooked for tomorrow's little BBQ with a few of my favorite tenants here. Making a huge bowl of potato salad. Next I have to make the hamburger patties. Think those will wait til morning. Not sure. See how my back feels after the potato salad gets made. Also have a huge watermelon to cut up. Hope it is sweet!!!

Got Bandit at the groomer's right now and should be just about ready to come home soon. He sure was in need of a bath and haircut!!! And of course I forgot to take his before picture...again!!! GRRRR Anyhow my groomer raises Pea****s. She had babies four days old!! So cute!!! She has both the colored ones and the white ones. Not sure what ones the babies are going to be.

So, incase I don't get back again, Have a SAFE 4th of July!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Ready2goNOW
on 7/4/17 10:24 am

Hi Judy!

Don't think you've scared anyone away given this board has been pretty inactive for a long time now!

I think everyone is busy with their holiday plans...

We are going to the parade & fireworks tonite in our town. Always enjoy it. Tomorrow is a beach daytrip. Then the usual for the rest of the week.

Maybe someone will get on here and liven up MY boring post...lol.

Happy 4th!

Kathy

Kathy

Judy G.
on 7/4/17 2:40 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Kathy...Well I was just wondering why the "snowflakes" disappeared after I started posting again is all. They go into blocking so I can't see their posts then they just go away period. I think it is funny. Oh well. Also what happened to Lightswitch and her gang of posters? They were so into posting on how to eat right then gone. Weird. They make everyone go away and make this a dead board. WTH?

Anyhow our town had their little parade and fireworks the other day and night. No we didn't go. There is road construction in that area and then the huge traffic jam...No thanks!!!! Big enough traffic troubles without that construction right in the middle of it all. So we stayed home and watched tv.

Today was our little BBQ. OMG we had a BLAST!!!! So much good food and fun!!! We will be doing it again soon!!! Couple of the tenants said their birthday's are toward the end of next month so we will be BBQing then. Can't wait!!! I sure missed doing this stuff!!! My back is screaming in pain but oh well!!! I am happy. Have not been happy since mom died. Guess I am healing huh?

About a week and a half we will be at the beach also!!! Plus the hotel has an inground pool!!! OMG I can't wait to get away from here!!!!

Hope you had a great 4th!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 369 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1168 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views